Caustic Norris

Help Support CattleToday:

sure hope the "know it alls" and such are happy!!!! running off jake

seems to me all they are doing is running off the decent folks or scaring them from asking questions so WE all can LEARN!

seems to me that those that want to learn are discouraged from asking questions by those who think they know it all and ridicule us for asking the questions, instead of being REAL mentors!
does it make you hotshots feel better to know that you run folks off?
problem is the real KNOW IT ALL"S won't admit that they are the problem, feeling so smug in their little house of cards the feel that they and only they have the true answer.
yet they run for cover when confronted like the bullies and cowards they truely are
i would rather deal with 50 jakes than one of them!!!!!!!
his youth is refreshing! the hotshots arrogance is nausiating(sp)
COME BACK JAKE
you know it all and hot shots leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if the shoe fits wear it
bez camp caustic dr and i know i am missing a bunch keep up the good work do not want to name those that are A$$ wipes as i figure they know who thay are

memanpa":1amxbtxu said:
sure hope the "know it alls" and such are happy!!!! running off jake

seems to me all they are doing is running off the decent folks or scaring them from asking questions so WE all can LEARN!

seems to me that those that want to learn are discouraged from asking questions by those who think they know it all and ridicule us for asking the questions, instead of being REAL mentors!
does it make you hotshots feel better to know that you run folks off?
problem is the real KNOW IT ALL"S won't admit that they are the problem, feeling so smug in their little house of cards the feel that they and only they have the true answer.
yet they run for cover when confronted like the bullies and cowards they truely are
i would rather deal with 50 jakes than one of them!!!!!!!
his youth is refreshing! the hotshots arrogance is nausiating(sp)
COME BACK JAKE
you know it all and hot shots leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if the shoe fits wear it
bez camp caustic dr and i know i am missing a bunch keep up the good work do not want to name those that are A$$ wipes as i figure they know who thay are

memanpa.....don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel! :shock: :)

Latest posts