Caustic Alive And Well?

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Wondering if Caustic is alive and well, seems like I have not seen any post from him last few days. And there is like 5 or 6 locked threads at the moment and he was not in on them, figured he must be on vacation or slipping up lately :lol:

I am running out of material for my book "Caustics Quotes of Wisdom"

Sure is nice to see Aplus and CB get along. Some of you might remember the 2 of them had an online "Hate" relationship on here at one time. :lol:

Crowderfarms":4d4y09m8 said:
Sure is nice to see Aplus and CB get along. Some of you might remember the 2 of them had an online "Hate" relationship on here at one time. :lol:

Yep aplus is CB's ghost writer on his upcoming book.

Called,

CULL EM

CB was in a locked post, he said "What is this nut case talking about?" I asked if he was talking about me or someone else and never heard from him again. Maybe the pigs got the jump on him?

Crowderfarms":3iz486qq said:

Don't worry I get a PM every once and a while telling me how stupid I am being :lol: as a matter of a fact one of my past Caustic Quotes was taken out of a PM :lol:

We came to an understanding I realized he was smarter than I thought he was originally and he realized I was not smarter than what he originally thought :lol:

aplusmnt":1sriwq8z said:
Crowderfarms":1sriwq8z said:

Don't worry I get a PM every once and a while telling me how stupid I am being :lol: as a matter of a fact one of my past Caustic Quotes was taken out of a PM :lol:

We came to an understanding I realized he was smarter than I thought he was originally and he realized I was not smarter than what he originally thought :lol:

Aplus, you are a good sport!!

certherfbeef":1g0o9lv2 said:
aplusmnt":1g0o9lv2 said:
Crowderfarms":1g0o9lv2 said:

Aplus, you are a good sport!!

I agree with that...
Good job Aplus

Crowderfarms":3nc8xxco said:

I heard they kissed and made up. Several times !!!!! :lol: :lol:

I heard he was checking fences and unloading buckshot.

maybe he finally took Alice up on her offer to come & visit. :lol2:

txag":38lxx2th said:
maybe he finally took Alice up on her offer to come & visit. :lol2:

You shouldn't have done that. I got a visual and it wasn't purty.

I may be blinded

It got too cold to jump in the river and noodle catfish. Hopefully he's not trying to noodle hogs again.