Carls Jr. and Burger King

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
Did anyone hear that the democraps are worried Kerry's running mate may out shine him? kind of interesting, huh. shows how good of a candidate he is. either way he better not get the White House!

now back to the original subject

anyone ever ate one of Carl's Jr. six dollar burgers made from that angus beef if you havent try it best fast food burger out there i ate just the meat off the hamburger to see how it really tasted well worth the money anybody tried the ones at burger king yet i havent just wonderin if they are n e good
i still rather eat a hamburger straight off the grill though

I have eaten the Hardees. Supposed to be the same as Carl's Jr.
Hardees is as good as any homemade burger. It is made fresh when you order.
Backyard Burger is a very good burger also. They even give you dessert with it. Normally a choice of fruit cobler and Ice Cream.
Seldom eat at Burger King.Maybe 5 times in past 10 years. Maybe not that often.
McDonalds makes me sick. They are disgusting.

I'm not familiar with the other two restaurants as I'm in Canada, but I agree that McDonald's have hit the bottom. They claim their burgers are 100% beef, but I say what beef there is in it! I can't believe how small the burgers have gotten, literally a joke! No wonder their stock has fallen! I used to take the kids there once in a while when they were little cause it was a decent meal at a decent price, but now its not a decent price anymore, because its not a decent meal. I wonder if you put 2 tblsps. of beef on a bun if they will still have the nerve to call it a hamburger......probably, if they can do it legally. LOL!

i have to agree with u on mac donalds i literally get sick everytime i eat there last time i ate there several years ago i had a stomach ache all day and through up that night i have been to it recently all i got was a drink and a few fries
burger is ok once in a while which once a couple of months or so

branxchar&charx":11220dkr said:
i have to agree with u on mac donalds i literally get sick everytime i eat there last time i ate there several years ago i had a stomach ache all day and through up that night i have been to it recently all i got was a drink and a few fries
burger is ok once in a while which once a couple of months or so
I won't even use McDonalds restroom.

Mcdonalds isn't that good but for a dollar or two u can get something to eat. Its better than nothing, sometimes

BoJones":14e7cwpt said:
Mcdonalds isn't that good but for a dollar or two u can get something to eat. Its better than nothing, sometimes
Stop at a grocery store and buy a loaf of bread. That and a glass of water won't make you near as sick as McDonalds will.

Latest posts