Cant believe this is a bull!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I hate to mention it, but there are an awful lot of cows here in Central Texas that look the same. VERY pathetic, I hate to see it as well.

The cow and calf look fine. Might be his bulls have some specific problems and not all cows were that way. Either way the Bull in question is being neglected. If it is only him that is like this he should have been brought up in lot and tended to before he got to this point, and shipped if he kept going down hill.

Ryan":3hfbuig8 said:
that longhorn doesn't lookto be in bad shape.

that bottom picture is terrible. hate to see all those cattle just on dirt. And I thought our place was gettin bad... nothin like that.

I guess them longhorns really are a tough breed, or at least that steer is.

CopeMan":puz6cby8 said:
Ryan":puz6cby8 said:
that longhorn doesn't lookto be in bad shape.

that bottom picture is terrible. hate to see all those cattle just on dirt. And I thought our place was gettin bad... nothin like that.

I guess them longhorns really are a tough breed, or at least that steer is.

They are pretty tough... But it could be that steer. Our steers stay on the worst part of the property and are the best conditioned pasture animals. Guess its all that layin around not having to breed anything.

Ryan

TheBullLady":1orvxo9x said:
I hate to mention it, but there are an awful lot of cows here in Central Texas that look the same. VERY pathetic, I hate to see it as well.

I was just gonna say the same thing......

Not the worst I ever saw, but the boy definitely needs some groceries. It really doesn't even look like Florida unless it's way up North. Not flat enough. We were pushing a herd to the pens the other day and there was an old girl in that herd just falling apart. She was so weak she couldn't make the trip. The herd pushed her over and she couldn't even right herself. We put her down. It's bound to happen in a population. Just like it does in human beings. Crowder is full of Caca. This type of thing happens in every state. There is no evidence to support any of his theories about Florida. Anybody on this board can look for data on the top cow/calf producers in the US. You will see that a many of them, including the largest, are in Fla. That's right folks King is not the top dog. If you wanna see some Florida cattle, look somewhere other than the PETA website.

D.R. Cattle":23eygmgo said:
Not the worst I ever saw, but the boy definitely needs some groceries. It really doesn't even look like Florida unless it's way up North. Not flat enough. We were pushing a herd to the pens the other day and there was an old girl in the herd just falling apart. She was so weak she couldn't make the trip. The herd pushed her over and she couldn't even right herself. We put her down. It's bound to happen in a population. Just like it does in human beings. Crowder is full of Caca. This type of thing happens in every state. There is no evidence to support any of his theories about Florida. Anybody on this board can look for data on the top cow/calf producers in the US. You will see that a many of them, including the largest, are in Fla. That's right folks King is not the top dog. If you wanna see some Florida cattle, look somewhere other than the PETA website.
DR Got a problem with me?I'm far from full of caca or whatever you said, I replied to the post that I had seen several herds of Cattle near my inlaws in Central FL.That were very poor. Want the areas? NOT that the State was full of them, or that no other State had any poor Cattle.There's even a few poor Cattle near my area. IF you read the post, and the entire post, you would have read that I had family down there in the Reg. Angus business, and happen to know a bunch of Fl. Cattlemen, I just dont go around dropping names of everyone I know in the business.P>S IF you had read the entire post you would have read the Bull posted was in LEVY COUNTY.

Crowderfarms":1l3yzqdb said:
D.R. Cattle":1l3yzqdb said:
DR Got a problem with me?

Presidential candidates are scrutinized by everyone.
Cut out the BS and admit you did not read the post as written.

Alright I had to skip a lot of "BS" like most subjects here nowadays. You know there are certain people who have nothing but "BS" to contribute.

D.R. Cattle":1bdenkhc said:
Crowderfarms":1bdenkhc said:
D.R. Cattle":1bdenkhc said:

Alright I had to skip a lot of "BS" like most subjects here nowadays. You know there are certain people who have nothing but "BS" to contribute.
If you dont like some of us Cattlemen having some fun now and then, too bad.Til' the big man tells us different, it'll stay that a way. Last I looked no one was pointing a .45 to your danged head making you read it.Least I dont sit back and let MY kids tell each other "Quit roping the Dog you Fag" remember that one? .You Stay out of my posts, I'll stay out of Your's.Nuff Said.

flaboy,
I would not let that person sway me about an area. We all know these people are in every state, just Copeman happened to catch that one on camera.
I have turned in people before here in Tennessee. And will do it again.

Chuckie":3von5w2p said:
flaboy,
I would not let that person sway me about an area. We all know these people are in every state, just Copeman happened to catch that one on camera.
I have turned in people before here in Tennessee. And will do it again.

Yeah, I just didn't want folks to get the wrong idea. I looked at the latest pictures Cope posted and something is wrong there. Looks like a sand lot. There are folks down here that run around and buy a bunch of cattle wherever they can get a good price, throw them on some leased land regardless of condition and try to sell at a profit. Nothing wrong with this in my book as long as the cattle get the food they need.

Like I said before, It's probably not Cattle belonging to the landowner, I suggested it was leased.There are circumstances, that someone cant control, such as illness, but when you see that many head out in the pasture, you know they could either sell out or pay a herdsmen to take care of them.

See it all the time at dairys. Of course they're feeding them as drylot situation and even the poorest Holsteins look a lot better then that pathetic bull does

Crowderfarms":1hxb6cj8 said:
D.R. Cattle":1hxb6cj8 said:
Crowderfarms":1hxb6cj8 said:
D.R. Cattle":1hxb6cj8 said:

If you dont like some of us Cattlemen having some fun now and then, too bad.Til' the big man tells us different, it'll stay that a way. Last I looked no one was pointing a .45 to your danged head making you read it.Least I dont sit back and let MY kids tell each other "Quit roping the Dog you Fag" remember that one? .You Stay out of my posts, I'll stay out of Your's.Nuff Said.

Either I missed something else or I'm just dumb. The relevance has escaped me.

can you report him for animal cruelty? i feel sorry for the bull-- i just don't see why or how he gets away with this!

CopeMan":2ij6moex said:
What make s a bull like this have no masculinity attributes such as a thick neck and hump?
thick neck and hump especially is mostly fat. it looks like all of his fat (& muscle) were burned to keep him alive. if the cows look any better i would be surprised and if 20% of them got bred i would be amazed.

Latest posts