Camp Cooley Angus Female Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

hey money baggs are you going to that sale to.if so better pull the ole cow trailer.

bigbull338":3hyh1jqh said:
hey money baggs are you going to that sale to.if so better pull the ole cow trailer.

hahaha..not me...I gotta have some "ear" on my cattle...not mouse ears. :p

The sale has been canceled to the discovery of a outbreak of a virus caused by a Afracian animal in there hunting preserve that passed it to there cattle herd

Wonder what the virus is and how it affects cattle? A cow I bought at Camp Cooley last Sept. aborted a 7 month fetus this week.

Baxter...talked with Camp Cooley Ranch management Friday and they confirmed the wildebeast were infected with a disease that was deadly to infected animals but also said it was not transmitted from cattle to other cattle :?: :?: They also said it basically killed all infected wildebeast. Hope to hear more soon. Mentioned the cow that aborted her calf and they said that would have nothing to do witht he probelm they were having but told me to bring the cow back for a refund. Don't know if that is just good business on their part or "PYA".

TB sounds like they could be covering their backside on the cow that slumped her calf.i dont think they know if itll affect their cow herds or not.a diease like that scares me to death.

bigbull338":ct7gdqbl said:
TB sounds like they could be covering their backside on the cow that slumped her calf.i dont think they know if itll affect their cow herds or not.a diease like that scares me to death.

I wondered about that myself. Sounds like they need to decide if they want a top notch cattle operation or an exotic ranch...but not both.

Latest posts