California and social engineering

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't imagine the schools in Alvarado doing that. My 7th grade son did take a sex education course, I had to sign to allow it, that stressed abstinance. In fact, he had an "abstinance plegde" in this backpack. He hadn't signed it. I told him I was hanging onto it for a couple of years. Not that it does any good. Half the girls in this school are either pregnant or have a child already, including a 9th grade student who stated that she "planned" her pregnancy.

Like a 14 year old can plan anything like that!!!

Oh well, this is the subject for another post.

I can't believe that teaching tolerance of homosexuals is something that should be paid for by state monies. Way to go, Ahhnold.

I'm praying that the Good Parents of Ca can break the financial back of the pub school system. With a miracle, maybe the politicos will learn that they work for the tax payer.

What is California to expect when they elect a lesbian senator (Sheila Kuehl)?

Vouchers would fix problems just like this. Don't like the school? Take them somewhere else. Schools would start dropping to the whims of the general populus rather than a small minority just so they could stay in business...

Vouchers would fix problems just like this. Don't like the school? Take them somewhere else. Schools would start dropping to the whims of the general populus rather than a small minority just so they could stay in business...

I agree 100%!