Calhoun Farm

Help Support CattleToday:

He's doing fine, out of the cattle business and says he hasn't checked in here since he sold out. I still talk to him a couple times a week.

cross_7":1sr48k8r said:
:bday:
I wondered about him and his dad. I had a similar deal with my family
I won't say to much since I don't know if he wants everyone knowing his business. But I will say that alot of the problems he was having have gotten better and things are going along good for him now. UnFortunately getting out of the cattle business was the right move for him.

I'm sorry it had to be that way for him, but am really happy that the problems have gotten better and it sounds like he's doing well.
Send him my best wishes!

Hey guys just saw this and thought I'd give an update. I've been out of the business for about 5months now and sadly don't think I'll be back in any time soon. Things are ok for me and my wife/son, her sister basically gave us her house and we are moving in about 6wks. Leaving the farm will be hard, but its the right thing to do for me and mine. My dad told me the same day I told him we were moving that he was going to put the farm for sale this summer. I pretty much knew that was coming I guess a part of me hoped it wouldn't. Nothing I can do about it but move on and be glad I got out before he made us leave. I appreciate the concern and everyone's help along the way on here. Big thanks to Denver to putting up with texts and phone calls from me asking dumb questions. God bless.

Calhoun Farm":2d274nzp said:
Hey guys just saw this and thought I'd give an update. I've been out of the business for about 5months now and sadly don't think I'll be back in any time soon. Things are ok for me and my wife/son, her sister basically gave us her house and we are moving in about 6wks. Leaving the farm will be hard, but its the right thing to do for me and mine. My dad told me the same day I told him we were moving that he was going to put the farm for sale this summer. I pretty much knew that was coming I guess a part of me hoped it wouldn't. Nothing I can do about it but move on and be glad I got out before he made us leave. I appreciate the concern and everyone's help along the way on here. Big thanks to Denver to putting up with texts and phone calls from me asking dumb questions. God bless.

Good luck to you and your family. Stay in touch.

TT

If cows get back into your life and you come back here again, I'll remember you! In the meantime I hope whatever you're doing moves you forward personally and financially :) I hear you on a lot of your problems, though my dad may be hard to get along, I do trust he doesn't pull the rug from under me.

I use to have a tractor game on the computer and I had thousands of cattle on there was also a millionaire, and had a bunch of cool equipment.

Latest posts