Calhoun Farm

Help Support CattleToday:

What the real shame of it was for CF, was that he had finally got going in a good direction with his cattle. Had things continued the way it was going in 2 or 3 years he could have had a good herd of 30 or so momma cows paid for. But The Lord has other plans for him.

Calhoun Farm":m70ez6ju said:
Hey guys just saw this and thought I'd give an update. I've been out of the business for about 5months now and sadly don't think I'll be back in any time soon. Things are ok for me and my wife/son, her sister basically gave us her house and we are moving in about 6wks. Leaving the farm will be hard, but its the right thing to do for me and mine. My dad told me the same day I told him we were moving that he was going to put the farm for sale this summer. I pretty much knew that was coming I guess a part of me hoped it wouldn't. Nothing I can do about it but move on and be glad I got out before he made us leave. I appreciate the concern and everyone's help along the way on here. Big thanks to Denver to putting up with texts and phone calls from me asking dumb questions. God bless.

Good to hear from you man! I was wondering about how things were going for you. Sorry the farm situation is going the way it is. You should come on and shoot the bull some. You don't have to have cows to be on CT.