Calf Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
Gonna try and put up some calf pictures. Lens on my camera have messed up therefore I bought a new cheap camera until I have my other fixed. Pics seem fuzzy a bit to me hopefully I get the hang of the new camera soon and its features. So I'm going to take shots of some our calves as I figure this camera out. Here's our newest she is a purebred Black Simmental.

Looks like maybe the new camera is using digital zoom instead of optical zoom? Just a guess by the way these pictures look. Digital zoom is useless IMO.

The calf does look good though, even if she is a bit fuzzy. ;-)

Guys & Gals, I hope some of these pics will be better.
Here is a 3/4 Simmental Heifer calf that had torn her front toe (1 half of the hoof off) it bled kind of bad and she couldn't keep up with the herd. So she just laid around hiding until she got better. Now she walks and looks fine.

3/4 Black Simmental Bull calf

1/2 blood Simmental Heifer out of a Limousin Cow

Lastly, a purebred heifer that I really like! These are all our chrome calves out of our new blaze face Packin Heat son.

Thanks Creekdrive & Kenany. Got them all sporting their tags and are fully up to date on their vaccines as of yesterday. It really show who's docile and who's not when that head gets caught in that head gate. The last heifer in the pics did nicely in the gate another positive for her. Had a solid black heifer calf that was totally nuts in the gate, told dad to make a note sale barn bound for her. I swear the wildest calf that I've seen in the chute in my life.

Latest posts