Calf Born With one Testicle

Help Support CattleToday:

dodo2

Reaction score
Some month ago I bought a bull calf for breeding purpose and later found out that it has one testicle only ..
I have read other similar boards with similar questions which refer to this disease as cryptorchidism which to my understanding is when on of the testicles is for some reason retained within the body of the animal ..

I have managed to get pictures of my calf which propose that it might not have one testicle retained and want an expert opinion on whether to keep this calf or dispose it off as bad choice

Start over. Do not waste any more time or money.

There is another one up in there somewhere. I would not use him, I say start over. By the way this is common in some breeds.

Larry

Nite Hawk":3ng5ps49 said:
If this calf was sold to you as a registered breeding bull calf, maybe you should have a chat with the seller...
Nite Hawk

and right after you talk to him then you might want to beat his a$$ like a rented mule!

If you click on the pic, it will take you to a larger size and you can scroll through the photos. The poster has some pics of another calf.
Looking at the background, I believe that he is in another country, which may explain the quality of the animal and the seller's deceit.

Could be neither the buyer nor the seller checked the breeding apparatus before the trade was made and there was no deceit.
Definitely you should get a different bull for breeding purposes, dodo.

OR

It could be another one of those threads that NEVER see the OP after his first question and we find a way to post 35 pages of answers to a nitwit somewhere who asked the question and never looked at CT again.............

3waycross":2ih0fotr said:
who asked the question and never looked at CT again.............
Yeah, that happens a lot but I checked his profile and he was on here yesterday.

Latest posts