Calf and Barrel Horse Clinics

Help Support CattleToday:

clampitt

Reaction score
In the spring I am having some day clinics at my house.Calf and Barrel horse clinics.Horsemanship.Prevent problems and how to correct the ones already there.Why a horse does what he does and how to correct the rider.
If you live close can come over during the week not on week ends were usually gone.
Consultations available on a mounthly basis.
Let me know and we can visit.We can help you improve your performance and take you to the pay window
Located in S.Ok.Near Comanche.Ok.580-439-5225,cell,580-333-1949,Email,[email protected]
Thanks, Ronny

We are going to start the end of March hopefull the weather will cooperate.
Calf roping,Breakaway,Barrel race.
$200.a day in the roping and $50.an hr.Some times it only takes a little to change the way things work and some times a horse or a roper doesnt need all day.
$100.a day for barrel horses and $35.an hr.same thing some just need a little change to change the way they work.
And you can bring more than one horse if you want to.A day is a day and an hour is an hour.
Horsemanship wins and most good hands that win are pretty good hands with a horse.
Thanks,Ronny

Had our first one Sun aft. and Mon morning.Had a good time despite the wind and spitting rain not too bad, calves were good dairy cross for training horses.We are planning one next mounth need to wait out the weather though it rained about 6in here the last two days we really needed it thought.When we do I'll post the days only take six for the clinic.
When your horsmanship improves no matter what you do your horses get better.
Thanks,Ronny

Just got an email.A man that came to our clinic just let me know he won, $2,300 a saddle and a buckel at Clovis N.Mexico last week end.Thats what ya like to hear.

Latest posts