Cabin fever

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
This weather being too cold for me to get out is gonna kill me yet.Driving me crazy.
There's just so much you're limited to doing inside your home.I've cleaned up all my guns,dusted all my wall mounts,and re-arainged all my ammo.Even for the first time in a long time got the ol Fender Strat out and did a little pickin.In between all this I took brakes and snacked.
If it does kill me at least I have a clean mans cave,and I'll die fat and crazy. :bang:
Cal

We didn't get any snow that stuck on Sunday, but it did snow and sleet all day. I stayed in my sweat pants and robe all day, only going outdoors to fetch more firewood. That's what I call a good day. I don't think I'd like to do it all the time, though. Cooked a stew. Made an apple pie. Other than that, didn't do a lick of work.

I cured mine with a severe case of the flu. Been in bed for three days. Had something I had to get done today, so I got up at 4am, and went to work, but by 7, I felt so bad I didn't care whether it got done or not. Been back in the bed since 10, Doc gave me something that knocks me out cold. As far as gettin fat, I ain't eat in three days. I haven't had the flu in 15 years, didn't remember it hurtin this bad.

So I'm giving away cures for cabin fever, Free trial Offer, No shipping, No returns.

upfrombottom":ghodlsah said:
I cured mine with a severe case of the flu. Been in bed for three days. Had something I had to get done today, so I got up at 4am, and went to work, but by 7, I felt so bad I didn't care whether it got done or not. Been back in the bed since 10, Doc gave me something that knocks me out cold. As far as gettin fat, I ain't eat in three days. I haven't had the flu in 15 years, didn't remember it hurtin this bad.

So I'm giving away cures for cabin fever, Free trial Offer, No shipping, No returns.

Plenty whisky and plenty rest works for me.Hope ya get better soon.

Cal

Latest posts