our vacation cabin

Help Support CattleToday:

With 72,000 sq feet you won't mind if me and the missus and all the younguns come visit for 5 or 6 years would you. :lol2:

3waycross":3kf1wm3i said:
With 72,000 sq feet you won't mind if me and the missus and all the younguns come visit for 5 or 6 years would you. :lol2:
How would they know if you were there, they'ld never see you

dun":3j8xuyuf said:
3waycross":3j8xuyuf said:
How would they know if you were there, they'ld never see you
heck you could have people in that house for yrs and never know they were there
I would have to put a tracking collar on the grandson when he came to visit he is hard enough to keep up with in this house and it is only 1500sq ft

I'm just curious about how big the flat spot was that they're building on when they started

I considered building something like that when I got my last check for the calves but I changed my mind after I thought about how large my carbon footprint might be. ;-)

Jogeephus":2xngd81d said:
I considered building something like that when I got my last check for the calves but I changed my mind after I thought about how large my carbon footprint might be. ;-)
Change your name to algore and all of the carbon footprint worrys will be gone

If I was building a new house I'd go smaller. Building a house measured in acres is pure ego and the things are darned near unsellable when your fortunes go south. Who wants someone else's white elephant? How many people really want a basketball court in the basement? Really.
I want about 600 ft", earth sheltered and a glass wall to the sun.

Man, I'd a liked to plumb that house. Imagine how much profit you could hide in that bid. Sara woulda' got tired walking from one end to the other tho'. gs

Angus Cowman":ra96z3zv said:
Jogeephus":ra96z3zv said:
Heck Jo I didn't know you and the Missus were thinking about downsizing ;-) ;-)

Well you know, at our age my wife has realized she no longer needs a big house to hide from me cause I'm no longer looking for her and if I found her we are both too dang tired to do anything about it. :oops:

One of our neighbors is working on a place here similar. It is about 1/2 the price of this one. But it's set up with bullet proof doors and windows, C4 proof walls. What are they preparing for? ;-)

kickinbull":lveg6p0p said:
One of our neighbors is working on a place here similar. It is about 1/2 the price of this one. But it's set up with bullet proof doors and windows, C4 proof walls. What are they preparing for? ;-)

BUNKER?

kickinbull":2k7siw52 said:

In my case, it would be the ex-wife.

Latest posts