Butcher steers

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
Well the butcher steers are headed into their last 70-80 days of feeding... Considering these were runty twins last year I'd say we fed them up pretty darn good. They are now on a full 5gal bucket of feed in the morning and another full bucket in the evening between the three of them... We will be sending two in first and feed out the last runty one (only around 900lbs rn) until February and then either sell him or give him to some family members.. Really gonna miss these boys. They are more like dogs than cattle.

The kid in the picture is 6' 1".. Makes for a good size comparison...

holm25":3inkk23b said:
Well the butcher steers are headed into their last 70-80 days of feeding... Considering these were runty twins last year I'd say we fed them up pretty darn good. They are now on a full 5gal bucket of feed in the morning and another full bucket in the evening between the three of them... We will be sending two in first and feed out the last runty one (only around 900lbs rn) until February and then either sell him or give him to some family members.. Really gonna miss these boys. They are more like dogs than cattle.

Where do you live? That young man is wearing Georgia attire.

True Grit Farms":1exoe4qz said:
holm25":1exoe4qz said:

Wearing a MAGA hat and a "don't tread on me" T-shirt. Works for me.

JMJ Farms":2k27kzda said:
True Grit Farms":2k27kzda said:
holm25":2k27kzda said:

I wear boots when I'm in a pen with cows, and I should really be wearing steel toe boots. He'd fit right in with my son, head stuck in his phone at every chance.

True Grit Farms":r4ef4s0v said:
holm25":r4ef4s0v said:

Minnesota.

JMJ Farms":1wy2oi6l said:
True Grit Farms":1wy2oi6l said:
holm25":1wy2oi6l said:

Close! MAGA hat and a "Freedom isn't free" shirt. He's got the don't tread on me flag at home.

True Grit Farms":18ewbxvs said:
JMJ Farms":18ewbxvs said:
True Grit Farms":18ewbxvs said:

I wear boots when I'm in a pen with cows, and I should really be wearing steel toe boots. He'd fit right in with my son, head stuck in his phone at every chance.

All we wear is cowboy boots and jeans. Can't tell you the last time I've wore anything else lol.. He is stuck to his fun..

Latest posts