Bush Supporters

Help Support CattleToday:

Oregonian":bau6z49g said:
I don't think I want King George II back on the throne. I don't think I can handle another Imperialist President. There is nothing in Iraq of great importance....you can't grow anything there, too dang hot and dry..... Can't open manufactering plants because water is scarce..... The only thing there is in Iraq is oil and antiquity stuff. The war in Iraq should be renamed "Blood for Oil" war. Why should we fight for oil when there is enough oil here in America? An offshore rig near Long Beach, CA can drill enough oil to last us for the next sixty years! In sixty years, we will ge driving electric cars.... SO Bush wasted millions of our dollars on dirt.
I am sorry, I am not a very good writer.
Furthermore, Bush has told so many lies its disguisting. He was dead on about finding WMD in Iraq....so where are they? He was so dead on that Saddam was an intermitt threat to America. British invesigators has concluded that Saddam was NEVER an intermitt threat to America... He was so dead on that there was a link between him and bin Laden. He claimed that bin Laden is providing Saddam's money to form an terrorist network in Iraq.. False. There IS a terrorist network in Iraq but they were in their rabbit holes in northern Iraq....Saddam could care less if they were there.... The war in Iraq has encouraged bin Laden an oppurtunity to send his Al Qaeda men to Iraq from IRAN or SAUDI ARABIA to kill our men and bystanders. Bush has ruined our reputation to counter an preemtive strike on another country. Bush managed to break that code.. Most of the world sees us as an invading country who wish to dominate the world.... Sadly, they are right.
Want more? Bush said he doesn't talk with foreign leaders about shipping jobs..... false. More and more jobs are leaving the country at an rapid rate and Bush could care less to stop it.
Bush said he plans to raise the taxes on the rich.....false. He manage to GIVE tax cuts to his wealthy buddies.
The list goes on and on........
Two good thing Bush has done is attacked Afghanistan, and plans to sign that will ban gay marriages.
I don't like Kerry either. He got a shady character with an big ego. But he said two words that were very important to me "Mission Accomplished" referring if he went to the White House the first thing he is going to do is bring our troops home and probably divert more troops to find bin Laden in his caves in Afghanistan. Kerry claimed he has not spoken with foreign leaders about creating jobs in their countries. He did talked with them but it was an diplomanic manner. I think some of you should stop and think about our friend from Texas has done over the years..... He managed to make things worse....and things that are already worse to very bad! Therefore I chosen the lesser of the two evils: Kerry (even if he is an corporate brat).
Bye bye King George!

Listen Pedro,
Iraq may not have much water now, but they did have a quite extensive wetlands system, well that was until the man that you claim did minimal damage drained all but just a little section of it because he didn't like the people that depended on them to live.
Also we are importing more jobs from other countries than we are exporting.
May be Kerry didn't talk to other countries about exporting jobs, but I am sure his wife is making up for it, being she is the Heinz 57 heiress.
What do you think would happen if we withdrew all of out troops? It was terrible conditions there before the war, and the conditions will be even worse if we just leave. (If you want to hear how bad it was before Saddm was taken down, I have a friend who was on the front lines and has heard many terrible things Saddam did while in power, and I will have him get a hold of you to talk to you.)
It's worthless writing this because everybody knows your information has no merit and your too spineless to answer back to them and stand behind your statement.

la4angus":4q1arhy3 said:
He/She is to spineless to register on this board.

By failing to take the time to register, that makes a person spineless? You got as much common sense as Oregonian. Add both of your common sense together and it equals an one legged man entering an ass kicking contest.

Anonymous":2kti69br said:
la4angus":2kti69br said:
He/She is to spineless to register on this board.

By failing to take the time to register, that makes a person spineless? You got as much common sense as Oregonian. Add both of your common sense together and it equals an one legged man entering an ass kicking contest.
Are you to gutless to register. You have time to post as annomyous.

Registering doesn't change what you think or who you are. At least it doesn't me. If I register, I get nothing out of it. I would say the same things. The only thing registering does or at least should do, is put a name on your comments other than guest, and don't worry, you'll know me when I make a comment. As I said before I haven't taken the time, I never said I don't have the time which you implied. Therefore don't give me your spineless or gutless bullsh*t.

Anonymous":2w9bihtv said:
Oregonian":2w9bihtv said:
I don't think I want King George II back on the throne. I don't think I can handle another Imperialist President. There is nothing in Iraq of great importance....you can't grow anything there, too dang hot and dry..... Can't open manufactering plants because water is scarce..... The only thing there is in Iraq is oil and antiquity stuff. The war in Iraq should be renamed "Blood for Oil" war. Why should we fight for oil when there is enough oil here in America? An offshore rig near Long Beach, CA can drill enough oil to last us for the next sixty years! In sixty years, we will ge driving electric cars.... SO Bush wasted millions of our dollars on dirt.
I am sorry, I am not a very good writer.
Furthermore, Bush has told so many lies its disguisting. He was dead on about finding WMD in Iraq....so where are they? He was so dead on that Saddam was an intermitt threat to America. British invesigators has concluded that Saddam was NEVER an intermitt threat to America... He was so dead on that there was a link between him and bin Laden. He claimed that bin Laden is providing Saddam's money to form an terrorist network in Iraq.. False. There IS a terrorist network in Iraq but they were in their rabbit holes in northern Iraq....Saddam could care less if they were there.... The war in Iraq has encouraged bin Laden an oppurtunity to send his Al Qaeda men to Iraq from IRAN or SAUDI ARABIA to kill our men and bystanders. Bush has ruined our reputation to counter an preemtive strike on another country. Bush managed to break that code.. Most of the world sees us as an invading country who wish to dominate the world.... Sadly, they are right.
Want more? Bush said he doesn't talk with foreign leaders about shipping jobs..... false. More and more jobs are leaving the country at an rapid rate and Bush could care less to stop it.
Bush said he plans to raise the taxes on the rich.....false. He manage to GIVE tax cuts to his wealthy buddies.
The list goes on and on........
Two good thing Bush has done is attacked Afghanistan, and plans to sign that will ban gay marriages.
I don't like Kerry either. He got a shady character with an big ego. But he said two words that were very important to me "Mission Accomplished" referring if he went to the White House the first thing he is going to do is bring our troops home and probably divert more troops to find bin Laden in his caves in Afghanistan. Kerry claimed he has not spoken with foreign leaders about creating jobs in their countries. He did talked with them but it was an diplomanic manner. I think some of you should stop and think about our friend from Texas has done over the years..... He managed to make things worse....and things that are already worse to very bad! Therefore I chosen the lesser of the two evils: Kerry (even if he is an corporate brat).
Bye bye King George!

Listen Pedro,
Iraq may not have much water now, but they did have a quite extensive wetlands system, well that was until the man that you claim did minimal damage drained all but just a little section of it because he didn't like the people that depended on them to live.
Also we are importing more jobs from other countries than we are exporting.
May be Kerry didn't talk to other countries about exporting jobs, but I am sure his wife is making up for it, being she is the Heinz 57 heiress.
What do you think would happen if we withdrew all of out troops? It was terrible conditions there before the war, and the conditions will be even worse if we just leave. (If you want to hear how bad it was before Saddm was taken down, I have a friend who was on the front lines and has heard many terrible things Saddam did while in power, and I will have him get a hold of you to talk to you.)
It's worthless writing this because everybody knows your information has no merit and your too spineless to answer back to them and stand behind your statement.

Iraq is not the only country who has mutilated their own people. Iran, Sudan, Rwanda, Somalia, North Korea, and among others has mutilated their own people. Mutilation does not entirely mean torture....they starve their people too.... You don't see Bush invading these countries and "save the world" do you? There is no oil there except Sudan. Bush wants to get his hands dirty on oil and Cheney wants his hands dirty on reconstruction. Bush is in a oil pilgrimage. Bush is on an reconstruction pilgrimage. Bush is on a religious pilgrimage. Bush is on a domain pilgrimage. Bush is on the "my way or the highway" pilgrimage. Bush is on an democratic pilgrimage (you must have our form of government or no government...people of Iraq wants an Iranian style govern't. That has upset Bush big time). Bush is an idiot and a religious fanatic with a serious mental diease. He put our country to shame with the rest of the world. Many countries are starting to turn their back. Spain once had confidence with Bush but after the 3/11 train attacks, people of Spain shows signs of uncertainty about good ol' USA and our king. The rest of the world are showing signs of uncertainty..many has threaten to break diplomatic relationship with us. Lets get rid of this idiot/fanatic and put an lesser idiot on the throne. Thank you for listening...::moving the spotlight::

Regarding to the registration remarks, I am too lazy to registered LOL!

If Spain gives in to the terrorist then they are a nation of wimps and deserve to be controlled by animals, or thrown into anarchy. I think that Bush has been too easy on the terrorist, they only understand the language of violence so that is the langauge we should speak. All Terrorist should be exterminated, all who support terrorism should be exterminated, from the cook to the camp dog. Every nation in which they have political influence has been ruined, if you want an example look at Lebanon.

tfosterjr":9y85kpgb said:
If Spain gives in to the terrorist then they are a nation of wimps and deserve to be controlled by animals, or thrown into anarchy. I think that Bush has been too easy on the terrorist, they only understand the language of violence so that is the langauge we should speak. All Terrorist should be exterminated, all who support terrorism should be exterminated, from the cook to the camp dog. Every nation in which they have political influence has been ruined, if you want an example look at Lebanon.

Agreed. Spain is doing their darnest to exterminated the rats (terrorists) from their country. I was referring to the policies in the war of Iraq. The people of Spain don't exact approve to Bush's policies on the war in Iraq. The citizens of Spain knows exactly how we feel about the terrorist attacks..they have their own terrorist network in norther Spain to content with. The folks in the state of Basque wants their own country, their own government but their actions is wrong....killing people doesn't solve their problems. Another good example is the Israel-Palestine conflict..their actions are all wrong but their cause are the same. One side wants independent, the other (Israel) wants more land..... So far neither side is winning. Terrorism is such a nasty issue...lots of negativity with very little hope for peace... Terrorism will never be fully exterminated (would be nice though!) but we can reduce the network to nothingness if we can..... Bush should be more focus on terrorism, not fighting for oil and reconstruction projects!

Latest posts