bulls are scarce

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":1xtcx9mq said:
TexasBred":1xtcx9mq said:
If you're not selling registered cattle as registered cattl to other seedstock producers the "registered" part is nothing but an unnecessary expense. Sounds good at the coffee shop but if you simply haul everything to the sale barn they might as well be good cross bred steers.
if i sell any heifers its to other reg breeders.the bull calves all go to the sale barn.i might have 1 nice bull calf thats worth raising but he will go to the sale barn because im not in the mood to raise him.

With that attitude, I think you would be money ahead to just haul all of em to the salebarn. :tiphat:

I have come to the conclusion that this whole thread is :bs: . I am done reading it.

I will look forward to the new thread. MY NEW BULL by Bigbull. Sometime in 2015.

I figure that by then he will have found one for $37.58, and will finally be able to buy his new bull!

Adios Muchachos!

ALACOWMAN":2d9sfb1s said:
you can hear everything... but a man told me there was a 2200.00 pound bull brought 1.85 a pd through the stockyard
That was Isomade. He said $1.20 on another thread. Can't seem to remember what it was. :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

BB
Let me save the trrouble I have a nice 3 yo Spart son I can sell you reasonable, I will get him milked and I will AI, You can breed him, sell heifers at the sales. below is after working 20 commercials last summer.

100_07451.JPG

Bull calf
100_0741.JPG

2210.JPG

291.JPG

511.JPG

pappy6":1ntb16as said:
BB, I had someone call me about the Crimson Magic bulls also...do you know how they sold. He liked the dun bull best. Thanks
the dun bull was grand champion an sold for $3250,the red bull was res champion for $3000.i talked to the owner of the bulls at length an they felt the red bull was the best of the 2 bulls.i love it when you guys think i or any1 else cant do anything.ive pretty much found a bull.just havent loaded my bull up yet.

bigbull338":829h5ywa said:
pappy6":829h5ywa said:
BB, I had someone call me about the Crimson Magic bulls also...do you know how they sold. He liked the dun bull best. Thanks
the dun bull was grand champion an sold for $3250,the red bull was res champion for $3000.i talked to the owner of the bulls at length an they felt the red bull was the best of the 2 bulls.i love it when you guys think i or any1 else cant do anything.ive pretty much found a bull.just havent loaded my bull up yet.
i dont believe that folks think you cant do anything..all of us can do something ....

ala i was using that as a figure of speech.had a buddy do that when we went an looked at cutters an id bought a tractor when we got home :lol2: then i finally swung a deal this year for him a new caddy an krone cutter.

ALACOWMAN":2gxouc9y said:
bigbull338":2gxouc9y said:
pappy6":2gxouc9y said:
i dont believe that folks think you cant do anything..all of us can do something ....[/quote

He reminds me of a cow I had that come down with a severe case of coccidiosis . That ol girl always seemed to full of ****.

Well Cutter it's like this for me. My Momma was a Missouri girl so I got a whole lotta "Show Me" in me.......I am just gonna sit and wait now. We'll see what happens and I want pictures and pedigrees to prove it. Everything else is just :bs:

ALACOWMAN":14i8h4vv said:
i know one thing,,, there more money using a terminal bull on the BM cows, than the way he's going about it...

We started using Homozygous black simm bulls on our BM cows . It keep the weaning weights up, most calves were black or a dark red and they took most of the ear off.

3waycross":16d3zk8b said:
Well Cutter it's like this for me. My Momma was a Missouri girl so I got a whole lotta "Show Me" in me.......I am just gonna sit and wait now. We'll see what happens and I want pictures and pedigrees to prove it. Everything else is just :bs:
My hubby is a MO boy, born and bred for several generations. That's an extra point for you, 3Way!

Latest posts