Bullbuyer

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Anyone heard from bullbuyer? Beginning to think the only internet connection to West Virginia has been lost. Either that or he's shacked up at flaboy's house for the winter.

cfpinz

cfpinz":2aedyxfi said:
Anyone heard from bullbuyer? Beginning to think the only internet connection to West Virginia has been lost. Either that or he's shacked up at flaboy's house for the winter.

cfpinz

I ain't saying as I have those two sisters of Crowders down here. Maybe he came down to see the goings on, maybe not. :lol:

flaboy":2au66zi4 said:
cfpinz":2au66zi4 said:

cfpinz

I ain't saying as I have those two sisters of Crowders down here. Maybe he came down to see the goings on, maybe not. :lol:

Has he converted them, or have they converted him??? :shock:

cfpinz":1sozmnvn said:
flaboy":1sozmnvn said:
cfpinz":1sozmnvn said:

cfpinz

Has he converted them, or have they converted him??? :shock:

Well, we may need to change his handle to Cowbuyer. :lol:

I appreciate cf wondering where I was hiding. Truth be told I had to have a little surgery that ended up sidelining me for longer than I had anticiapted - all healed up and haired over now! Ready to go back to battle with some of these numbskulls! I wanted the hospital to transfer me to flaboy's mansion for the recovery but they said it was too un-hygienic for me!

Bullbuyer":360ge71q said:
I appreciate cf wondering where I was hiding. Truth be told I had to have a little surgery that ended up sidelining me for longer than I had anticiapted - all healed up and haired over now! Ready to go back to battle with some of these numbskulls! I wanted the hospital to transfer me to flaboy's mansion for the recovery but they said it was too un-hygienic for me!

Glad to hear you're doing okay. Must be a lot more comfortable after having that extra toe removed. After all it did look kind of funny sticking off your chin.

cfpinz

We decided to leave that one - makes for a good conversation starter with the ladies. I had that thing took off the back of my neck. Made a terrible scar, doctor said they was nothing more to do for it - I asked if they could make it worse and Doc says why would you want to make it worse? I said cause Doc, Chicks dig scars!

Bullbuyer":im5o5tp2 said:

Well I have to admit I did a few citations for the hygienics after Crowders gal pals left. It has taken me a while to clean up all the syrup, mud, and puddin they was wrestling in. Oh, and who ever said that KY cleaned right up is wrong. I should get Crowder down here to help clean this place back up so I can get some decent wimmins in here.

Thanks for the PM letting all us know you're OK. Was Thailand really that nice? FlaToy said he got the old one in the mail yesterday,he tells me they forgot to put it in a carton of dry Ice. Must really stank. I hope he got the needle threaded to sew it on.So is your new usernmae Bullbuyer-ette?

Crowder - Soon as I get back to my fightin' weight me and you is gonna tangle! I'm glad to be back to a place where no one really knows you and they STILL don't like you! Feels like home!

Latest posts