Hey Bullbuyer!

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cattle Board:
On behalf of cfpinz, I would like to temporarily accept his 2nd place prize in the Flaboy and MM Caption Contest.

Just a heads up ~ your first installment of Meals on Monday will be showing up at your door this afternoon in a large zip lock freezer bag. I have conveniently packed in the sides as well ~ the greenish/whiteish stuff is lime jello salad (aka seafoam salad) ~ just didn't want you to think your meal was growing something and hesitate to eat it. Be sure to set that aside when you microwave the rest.

Don't worry about all the food being mixed together ~ is how we eat it here. As I tell my people when they say "ish" ~ "What do you think it does in your stomach anyhow?" Is a good point for sure.

To keep true to the "Taste of Mn." you will not be wanting to toss crazy things on it like tabasco sauce or peppers or horseradish or other spicy things like too much pepper. I'm thinking that stuff can't be good for you anyhow.

ps ~ Included 7 layer bars for desert. Don't forget to rinse and return bag ~ I didn't pick it off the tree you know. Enjoy your meal then! :wave:

Angie -
Just wanted to drop you a note before the ambulance comes to take me to the hospital to get my stomach pumped. I was enjoying whatever that was when I run in to something that was still moving in amongst the meatloaf - that was meatloaf wasn't it? Anyways, I did have to add some tabasco - whatever that thing was that moved, stopped after a few swigs of hot sauce. I don't really think it would be a good idea to send any of this to CF as he has a weak constitution.
I'm saving the Jello salad for when I get home tonight.

Gotta run, the paramedics are here plus I keep hearing voices - "Yes, Auntie Em, I can hear you - No, Auntie Em, I ain't stuck in the cellar no more - I'm going to see the wizard at the hospital... Just as soon as I see what's causing this white light at the end of this........"

Bullbuyer":3plfmqf4 said:
Angie -
Just wanted to drop you a note before the ambulance comes to take me to the hospital to get my stomach pumped. I was enjoying whatever that was when I run in to something that was still moving in amongst the meatloaf - that was meatloaf wasn't it? Anyways, I did have to add some tabasco - whatever that thing was that moved, stopped after a few swigs of hot sauce. I don't really think it would be a good idea to send any of this to CF as he has a weak constitution.
I'm saving the Jello salad for when I get home tonight.
The moving thing? Sorry Sweets, was not quite dead when I picked it up off the fog line. Was so pleased to have found something that fresh and thought for sure the oven would finish the job. Glad you were able to subdue it :clap:
Gotta run, the paramedics are here plus I keep hearing voices - "Yes, Auntie Em, I can hear you - No, Auntie Em, I ain't stuck in the cellar no more - I'm going to see the wizard at the hospital... Just as soon as I see what's causing this white light at the end of this........"
The voices? Thats a bonus!! Relax and enjoy the conversation :nod: But you are right to stay away from the light. :shock: Enjoy the salad later.......sorry about the ride ~ that ain't gonna be cheap. Tell you what ~ just keep the bag this time ok?
Got a new pair of sorels. Before I ever wear them outside I am going to oil them ~ yes? Warm up the oven to the lowest possible temp, shut it off and put sorels inside ~ warm the leather, it absorbs the oil better.

Mean while kid comes home. Looks in freezer, see's a pizza. Turns on the oven to 425, goes to watch a show. I come in "What is that smell?!" So much for those sorels :(
Just a side note ~ Before you turn the oven on ~ ALWAYS CHECK TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO BOOTS INSIDE OF IT!

Just a true story to make you----> :)

Angie, Time YOU learn :roll: THE Microwave :nod: set at about half throttle works best for drying sorrels. :cowboy: Can't remember how many minutes. :stop:

Okay, I just went back and read the last couple pages of the caption thread. I had no idea my name was drug thru the mud to such extent. Just consider the sources.

Cpinz ~ am sure glad to see that you are back and that your little "problem" seems to be under control. :clap: Is amazing what they can do with the right drug cocktail these days. There is no sense denying ~ we are here for you. I was sure worried about you after reading your friend, BullBuyers, kind letter to the awards commitee on your behalf. Such concern for ones fellow man is seldom seen these days ~ you are lucky to have him for sure. :nod:

I don't know which of your friends brought you a new coloring book and crayons to entertain yourself while ....er....vacationing :secret: , but I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the wonderful picture you colored to thank me for your supper. Robin Hood has always been a favorite of mine. I wanted to put it on the frig ~ maybe next time (in the future, please refrain from drawing anatomy on that is not already included. Robin Hood wears tights ~ I already know he's a boy :oops: ).

Anyhow ~ much success in your continued recovery. We are sure pulling for you!
Enjoy your meals (you will notice I have not included utensils, dun mentioned it was best if you didn't have access to spoons and forks for awhile). Such good friends.....

What's a sorrel? Is that some Northern animule? Why are they wet? Why do you want to explode them?

I get up and log on before I even finish my cup of coffee and already I am confused. :oops:

Lammie":2hbqbglw said:
What's a sorrel? Is that some Northern animule? Why are they wet? Why do you want to explode them?

I get up and log on before I even finish my cup of coffee and already I am confused. :oops:

Lammie, I'll take a wild stab at this un'. I think she was trying to pre-heat her oven and check the temperature with a Rectal thermometer. Sorel is some type of slang for what us normal folk would say "Sure as he))" You have to remember Itchy Morning may have something to do with all this.

cfpinz":b8wvr2y8 said:
Got my prize package in the mail yesterday, you owe me a new dog.

You better watch what you ask for! I was getting back on the interstate the other day and right there at the ramp was one of them pekinese (sp). I should have stopped and got him for ya'! He'd look good riding around in one of those fancy vehicles you got. Besides, them little ankle biter dogs can eat pretty much anything and it won't bother them.
I'm just glad to be out of the ER after that prize package I got yesterday - they kept putting charcoal down my throat. I told them I had my own charcoal at home!

Lammie":2h19jkbr said:

Lammie, don't you pay no attention to that old Chowder feller. He ain't got a clue bout nuttin.

A sorrel is a redish colored horse. Now, I was wondering, those folks up there in that MN state must have awful big ovens to stick a horse in them. I'm thinking PETA ain't gonna be to fond of them folks sticking horses in the oven to warm them up either.

flaboy":15gws0ne said:
Lammie":15gws0ne said:

Lammie, don't you pay no attention to that old Chowder feller. He ain't got a clue bout nuttin.

A sorrel is a redish colored horse. Now, I wondering, those folks up there in that MN state must have awful fib ovens to stick a horse in them. I'm thinking PETA ain't gonna be to fond of them folks sticking horse in the oven to warm them up either.

That's an awful big oven. Do they eat horses Up Nort, Uncle Fla?

Latest posts