BULL SWAP

Help Support CattleToday:

Texas Ranch Man

Reaction score
Here goes, to all of the North & Central Texas Cattleman or anyone else who is interested I have a 3 1/2 yr old Purebred Charlois Bull who is absolutley sound and fertile I would like to swap for a similar quality Angus Bull. If you like I have some pictures from last summer in the Photo Gallery Cattle Pictures, just pull up my album. Anyway if you like you can PM me and we can discuss. Thanks TRM

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1cbt6hec said:
Shame on you. You are NOT allowed to advertise on these boards. They have classified ad section for that.
Basically. any breeder who shows a picture of their bull, and talks about winning shows, feed contests, and has seman for sale is advertising too.JMO.

We straddle that fence a lot here.
You post pictures of 4 or 5 good heifers and that is ok....even if people are sending you PMs asking How much for the #2 girl?
On the other hand if you posted the same heifer pictures and said "I am taking offers" then THAT is clearly advertising.

Point taken - but "bragging"/sharing info about our herds/cattle is acceptable & common. I do have ads in the classifieds for selling cattle & semen.
The above comment SHOULD be in the classifieds.

Texas Ranch Man":ox12pvkq said:
Here goes, to all of the North & Central Texas Cattleman or anyone else who is interested I have a 3 1/2 yr old Purebred Charlois Bull who is absolutley sound and fertile I would like to swap for a similar quality Angus Bull. If you like I have some pictures from last summer in the Photo Gallery Cattle Pictures, just pull up my album. Anyway if you like you can PM me and we can discuss. Thanks TRM
just reword it texas. say something like ill let you use my bull if you let me use yours ;-)

Latest posts