Bull shopping today

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
Bought the two in the center of the pic. My neighbour came with me and bought the red one on the left for his heifers. Ignore the orphan steer to the right of the pic, not representative of this outfit's cattle lol
kdq0qf.jpg

And this guy
242ahch.jpg

I'll leave them where they are at until spring and accept them upon a successful semen test.
We've bought a lot of bulls from this place over the years, they produce tremendous cattle.

True Grit Farms":by02lq56 said:
Already that much snow on the ground, do you stay up there all winter?

Yes, just got our first snow on the weekend. Glad to have it, saves me traveling to somewhere that does, and keeps the riffraff out ;-)

Those are some nice looking bulls you picked up there. The snow is pretty, but you can keep it at this point. It's too early for that stuff. I've still got some grass out here to feed!

Silver":266fvkuw said:
True Grit Farms":266fvkuw said:
Already that much snow on the ground, do you stay up there all winter?

Yes, just got our first snow on the weekend. Glad to have it, saves me traveling to somewhere that does, and keeps the riffraff out ;-)
well just call me raff,cause Im out...nice Bulls,really like the red one..

lithuanian farmer":28wcqak9 said:
Nice looking bulls! Really like the 2nd from the left. A bit more traditional looking for my eye!

It will be interesting to see how they stack up in the spring for sure.

I like them - especially the bull with the white face. I am not ready for that much snow yet. Please update us with pictures and update in the spring. Hopefully on this thread.

Latest posts