bull breeding age

Help Support CattleToday:

Ask the vet what to expect after the shot. Boarded a mare once on 20 acres. Guy dropped off a two year old 'gelding' .... except that he bred a few mares before someone looked closer Mine having been seen 'caught,' I had the vet out. After the shot, my poor mare started sweating real bad, trembling and almost losing her balance. I'm sure it was worst for me than for her. It just would of been nice to know what to expect and I didn't think to ask first.

Don't know ANYTHING about what to expect with horses but I have notices NO side effects with catle.

We use Lutalize along with cidrs for syncronization of our heifers. I have not witnesses any side effects. Although, as with any medication, any animal could have an adverse reaction to the medication.

hillbilly 2":mep5sr3w said:
younggun":mep5sr3w said:
thats all right arkansas rocks :roll:

You're right, there is some dirt... but its mostly rocks.

Hillbilly

You've gotta remember that what we call dirt other folks still think of as small rocks

dun

dun":371l80mp said:
hillbilly 2":371l80mp said:
younggun":371l80mp said:
thats all right arkansas rocks :roll:

You're right, there is some dirt... but its mostly rocks.

Hillbilly

You've gotta remember that what we call dirt other folks still think of as small rocks

dun

My dad was raised in Iowa, he told me about a cornfield that caught on fire in October and burned untill December. He said when it finally went out it had burned the top 3 or 4 inches of dirt and it just blew away.

The dirt don't burn in Missouri, least not in our corner.

Hillbilly