Bull Advertisements

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":3tjfnrr3 said:
I'd either list them all, the good, the bad, and the ugly or not list them at all.

I DID list them all. ;-)

:roll: You did NOT list the final test ratio on Lot 10. If I see three bulls advertisied as being tested and ratios on only two of them, I question why. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Your post with the ad critique was very ambiguous.

Again, I listed all the bulls I had on test. You made it sound like I should not list all my bulls that were on test.

That would be more dishonest to me.

OK enough said.
What I want to know is HOW were you able to READ the words? I didn't think my eyes were that bad. Or maybe it's because I have such a small monitor screen.

Running Arrow - the reason we do our ads in a PDF file, is that they can't "shift" any data in the email process. What you have as a finished product is what is received by the publisher. They cannot "tweak" them. Nothing can be changed.

Ryan":1dcime5j said:
Just a lil survey...

Hypothetically: You are thumbing through your favorite cattle magazine... Its getting bout that time of the year and you've been thinking/pondering "What bull should I use this year on the ladies?" ... What makes you stop and take notice of a certain bull or advertisement? I see advertisements for bulls in magazines a lot, but what makes you stop and get interested in a bull just from the advertisement in the magazine? What makes you see him there and come to the Cattle Today boards and post a "What do you think about So and So bull?" Are there certain details of/about the bull you look for, offspring, production record, bright colors, busy or simple?

Just trying to get some ideas or suggestions, our Herd Sire edition is coming up and I am trying to put together the ad.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan

I had a new sales person show me a sample of the business cards she had just ordered. Know don,t they have class she asked? Yep, now call the printer and cancel.
You got to get the eye to see it.
You got to beat the competition.
You got to make them remember it.
All in about 6sq. in.

I thumb through other mags. just to see what does these things to me, and imulate them. Copy the secussful.

Latest posts