Bull #1 or bull #2

Help Support CattleToday:

I figured the "sickle hock" was just the fact that he was "on the move" - we know how picky you are & I couldn't imagine you using a sickle hocked bull.
I still go with Pedro. The new bull does not have the rump structure that I like. Pedro's calves look real good - 1st two especially.

3waycross":4dk69mig said:
How can you not like a Bull named Pedro.
I forgot to respond to this. his name isn;t really Pedro, it's Brightlight. Looked more like a Pedro to me then a Brightlight. Italics is a close as I can come to a lithp.

dun":rzudt1rm said:
3waycross":rzudt1rm said:
How can you not like a Bull named Pedro.
I forgot to respond to this. his name isn;t really Pedro, it's Brightlight. Looked more like a Pedro to me then a Brightlight. Italics is a close as I can come to a lithp.

Geez Dun now I'm all bummed out. It's pretty easy to get behind a Bull named Pedro. Sounds like someone who is MUY MACHO if you know what I mean.. :cowboy:

Brightlight sounds well; lets just say it sure as he[[ ain't muy macho, :pretty: if you know what I mean :lol2:

Just kiddin of course he was a nice bull and looks like he left you some great hiefers to remember him by.

3waycross":15oq1r1b said:
Geez Dun now I'm all bummed out. It's pretty easy to get behind a Bull named Pedro. Sounds like someone who is MUY MACHO if you know what I mean.. :cowboy:

Brightlight sounds well; lets just say it sure as he[[ ain't muy macho, :pretty: if you know what I mean :lol2:

And thus the name Pedro. At least Paunchos real name is Ferdy the bull or something of that ilk.