Broken Bridges

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Being stuck in the bustling metropolis of Cleveland, Miss. :roll: due to work , over the weekend, and with little else on the tube to watch, I saw this on CMT.

While I mostly enjoy Toby Keith's music, I don't see him as a movie star on the rise. With commercials every 5 minutes, not helping matters. A decent story that probably would have been better with a seasoned actor as the lead. Did anybody else see it?

I just took a look at the synopsis of the movie. I've not seen Toby Keith act, but I would think to make this a GREAT movie, it would require more seasoned actors and experienced writers. Problem there is, I can't think a lot of the GREAT actors would take on the roles...or maybe some were offered roles and saw that this movie wouldn't do anything for them. I have an idea the movie was written for Toby Keith. I'm just surmising and rambling.

The problem that I have with these kinds of movies is that I can't watch heavy drama. My movie enjoyment centers around rock 'em, sock 'em stuff w/o an abundance of blood and gore, or a laugh out loud comedy, or a really good mystery...with no real socially redeeming value... that is entertainment for entertainment's sake and not intent on leaving me with a message.

So, there's all you never wanted to know about me and movies.

Alice

Nope, i didn,t see it, but i,am really not a Buck an Roy kind of guy. Much rather hear CCR or my favorite, Kathy Young sing 1000 Stars.

Latest posts