Bright and early.

Help Support CattleToday:

Just looked up the Sequatchie Valley online, interesting place. I'd heard of Sand Mountain before, but never the valley.

cfpinz":2ubfjcbk said:
I'm locking the gate, we've got standards.

Besides, isn't she hooked up with some yahoo from Baja Oklahoma?

On the other hand, if you were referring to Lyndsey Vonn, I'd have to get one of those California King beds so no one gets crowded out!

I'm not referring to the Angry one, OR the large blonde viking like woman, I'm yapping about that pita daughter of mine. Appears she wants to move away from the cold and snow of Mn, what a baby, anyhooooo, she has fallen in love with VA. I figure you and the wife can keep an eagle eye on her for me. :D

MistyMorning":35a5de5e said:
I'm not referring to the Angry one, OR the large blonde viking like woman, I'm yapping about that pita daughter of mine. Appears she wants to move away from the cold and snow of Mn, what a baby, anyhooooo, she has fallen in love with VA. I figure you and the wife can keep an eagle eye on her for me. :D

Duh, I had forgot you mentioned that.

We might make an exception for that daughter of yours, as long as she brings the viking with her!

MistyMorning":2he42c2q said:

Forgot to mention, when you come down to visit her we can all set around the campfire and sing the "Stubby Index Finger Song". I hear it's your favorite.

cfpinz":xbu6lgp5 said:
MistyMorning":xbu6lgp5 said:

Forgot to mention, when you come down to visit her we can all set around the campfire and sing the "Stubby Index Finger Song". I hear it's your favorite.
Dont let her gigg you in the ribs, with that dam thing

ALACOWMAN":1ziei1ot said:

Can't help but wonder if she's learned to pick her nose with the other hand yet...

cfpinz":3docrvx3 said:
ALACOWMAN":3docrvx3 said:

Can't help but wonder if she's learned to pick her nose with the other hand yet...
should be able to master that pretty fast.... my boss is a pro at it, looks like he's scratching his brain
:cowboy:

Dont let her gigg you in the ribs, with that dam thing[/quote]

It wouldn't hurt him if I did, with that coat of fur he has all over his chest and back......... :hide:

MistyMorning":37w5ujm9 said:
It wouldn't hurt him if I did, with that coat of fur he has all over his chest and back......... :hide:

My "fur" is a far cry from that winter covering you gals in Minnysoota grow on your legs each winter! :wave: