Bright and early.

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Was such a pretty morning, Beavis could hardly contain himself:

Summer-vac-2011083.jpg

What a view, that is a million dollar view Cf, thanks for sharing . Btw I like Beavis in the pic . :tiphat:

I saw your sig line ... :lol: :lol2:

MistyMorning":3mlvqj1r said:
Nice view!

If the cat is Beavis, does that make you Butthead? :D

Ha ha that was my original post but I edited it, :hide: :lol: Great minds think a like MM .. :banana:

hillsdown":jttco0cx said:
MistyMorning":jttco0cx said:
Nice view!

If the cat is Beavis, does that make you Butthead? :D

Ha ha that was my original post but I edited it, :hide: :lol: Great minds think a like MM .. :banana:

Great minds, or small minds? :wave:

We actually have a Butthead, too. Beavis hangs around the house more, Butthead is more a barn cat.

Wife brought this one home a week or so ago:

Summer-vac-2011072.jpg

He stays all bug-eyed like that all the time. Poor guy had a rough start, he's got a bum leg and and came to us with an inch or so of bone sticking out his tail. He's doing a lot better now and is sitting on my lap as I type this.

pinz what a great view to see each day I'm :mrgreen: ....and what beautiful cats the kitten is soooooo cute, love his eyes....thanks for sharing.

1982vett":2gaeqasf said:
Excuse me, but all that green is hurting my eyes........they are more used to the neutral colors....

IMG00213-20110912-1951.jpg
yeah all we see is brown burnt up pastures.that when the cows walk accross them they kick up a cloud of dust.

ALACOWMAN":ztebe2jv said:
are you around the shenandoah valley?

Sitting in it right now.

I live about 3 or 4 miles outside it as the crow flies, the SV is just over the ridge to the left in the picture.

cfpinz":3t4a0f5d said:
ALACOWMAN":3t4a0f5d said:
beautiful country...

Thanks. Lots of people must think that, based on all the imports.

Rumour has it, a young lady from MN wants very badly to move that neck of the woods. I belive she would reside about 10 miles or so from you Leon! Have fun with that! :D

MistyMorning":1kwrv71m said:
cfpinz":1kwrv71m said:
ALACOWMAN":1kwrv71m said:
beautiful country...

Thanks. Lots of people must think that, based on all the imports.

Rumour has it, a young lady from MN wants very badly to move that neck of the woods. I belive she would reside about 10 miles or so from you Leon! Have fun with that! :D

I'm locking the gate, we've got standards.

Besides, isn't she hooked up with some yahoo from Baja Oklahoma?

On the other hand, if you were referring to Lyndsey Vonn, I'd have to get one of those California King beds so no one gets crowded out!

Latest posts