breeding purple cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Only if the longhorn bull is blue then you could have some really pretty periwinkle babies. Duhhh ;-) :lol:

I've heard the important thing is to breed them to give purple milk. Kids are starting to get bored with chocolate milk everyday.Z

it doesnt work that way. my blue cow has only had mostly red calves, a few blacks, one blue and a red w/face.

MillIronQH":3uepx06m said:
I've heard the important thing is to breed them to give purple milk. Kids are starting to get bored with chocolate milk everyday.Z
yup yup thats true. the day i could enjoy a good cold glass of good ol' purple milk...

Of course, you gotta be careful. Sometimes you'll end up with one of them generic mutations and you want get purple but a polka dotted one like this one. :lol: She gives chocolate, strawberry and purple milk depending on which teat you tap. We named her Elvira after exwife's brother.
270830BgIF_w.jpg

just remember that I've already got the breed association started for Lavenolais -
(for the uninformed - that infamous purple cow x charolais that everyone is talking about)

1.gif
membership fees are payable to:
1.gif

mdmdogs3
c/o cattletoday.com

Latest posts