Bred Heifer Video

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: You guys crack me up.

Yes she is a little fleshy, but not to fleshy. But on the same token, try to sell a papered heifer that isn't a bit fleshy. You won't get it done, at least not at what she is worth.

BRG":2rimhri5 said:
:lol: You guys crack me up.

Yes she is a little fleshy, but not to fleshy. But on the same token, try to sell a papered heifer that isn't a bit fleshy. You won't get it done, at least not at what she is worth.

We sell registered heifers all the time that aren't fleshy.

I am glad for you, and when I sell a heifer off the farm, they aren't fleshy either, but this is a state consignment sale and with my experience as both a consignor and a sale manager, I know in order to get a good price, when you are in direct competition with the other consignors, they need to have a cover on them.

This is funny. Someone puts a pic up of a animal in any condition and they get knocked for being too conditioned or too thin depending on how long they have been around or how well they are liked here. No accounting for whether they are on grain or straight grass, how far into lactation or anything.
Im no expert but i think she looks good

Bryan, I haven't seen any of your cattle that I haven't loved. Personally I'd prefer a heifer with less extra flesh, but you have good paying customers telling to you different and I certainly understand wanting to please them.

Latest posts