branson 5530

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
I have been looking at a Branson 5530C tractor. Anyone using one and how do you like it. Pros and Cons please.

hurleyjd":tz67i9k2 said:
I have been looking at a Branson 5530C tractor. Anyone using one and how do you like it. Pros and Cons please.

I worked on a smaller Branson lasts week. What type of diesel is in the 5530? Just curious what does a 5530 cost today?

I dont know about the 5530 but i have Branson 3510, strong tractor for the money, havent had any problems with it so far, got about 900 hrs on it.

I have a 6530 with the cummins in it. I have about 600 hours on it. I have a loader. It has had a few minor issues that has been taken care of by my dealer. Overall I am very satisfied with the tractor, especially for the money spent. A good dealer makes a diffrence, as with any brand. I will tell you that it is a very fuel efficient work horse. I have the industrial tires on mine and do everything from mow the yard with a 7.5 ft finish mower to pull a 15 ft batwing. It will pull an 8 ft disc set very aggressive with 20 inch blades buried all the way in our florida sand/clay.

Latest posts