brands again

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
So I'm still thinking about brands. Thought of something recently; it was pointed out to me that if I used my initials...well, the last name is probably going to change someday. So, I was thinking, how about a "C" (for my first name)...and then a question mark?

Like " C ? "

:lol2: :lol2: J/K.

milkmaid":2rpeaapd said:
So I'm still thinking about brands. Thought of something recently; it was pointed out to me that if I used my initials...well, the last name is probably going to change someday. So, I was thinking, how about a "C" (for my first name)...and then a question mark?

Like " C ? "

:lol2: :lol2: J/K.

What about a ~C_~? You're going places, young lady, and the 'flying' on this brand represents that!

LOL. You're too nice msscamp. But...maybe just a "C" with wings then. :p

Or, shucks, if I like my Three-Eleven cow so much, why don't I mark them all 311? :lol2: That'd be a pretty simple brand and I'm sure no one else would have that one. :lol2:

Or I could just put the silly C inside a box and be done with it. :lol: :p

I think I'm making this into a much bigger deal than I need to. LOL.

milkmaid, a brand is permanent, and ti has toi have meaning. lol. Dad got me to use the flying p cause he says with the potential i have ill be off the ground in no time. lol. Wait for it-itll come.lol. same with love. lol. Woah-i just made that up in june-wow-a record. lol.

milkmaid":2jb2j5x2 said:
I think I'm making this into a much bigger deal than I need to. LOL.

I don't think so because, as Angus Cattle Shower already stated, a brand is permanent and it will last a lot of years, it should be something that is personal, special, and has meaning to you - it is, after all, something that will be passed on to your children one day(that should cause your eyebrows to climb your forehead! :lol: :lol: :lol: ), represents you, your ethics, your cattle, and it should be a source of pride and satisfaction, as well as being a statement of your reputation and knowledge.

Latest posts