Brain Teasers

Help Support CattleToday:

Ga.prime - :tiphat:

Hook - 20 plus you have to add another 2 seconds to see if it will chime again.

alisonb":2xrisjvp said:
How many seconds would it take you to know the time, after the first chime is heard, if it is 11 o'clock?

Noiw every one has had a chance, so I will say it will not take many seconds to know it is 11; if it did 10 the hour before. The first chime will tell me.

ANAZAZI - What if you were not in the room when it chimed 10 the hour before :)

Buddy weighs 100 pounds more than his sister Tracey. Their combined weight is 140 pounds. How many pounds does Buddy weigh?

120 it is :tiphat:

A snail creeps 4 ft up a wall during the daytime. After all the labor it does throughout the day, it stops to rest a while... but falls asleep!! The next morning it wakes up and discovers that it has slipped down 1 ft while sleeping.

If this happens every day, how many days will the snail take to reach the top of a wall 10 ft in height?

alisonb":36unwuiy said:
ANAZAZI - What if you were not in the room when it chimed 10 the hour before :)

Then I would have simply waited two seconds after each chime, to find out if there are more chimes or not. Which means that to find out if it chimes 11 or 12 takes the same time. :2cents:

I beleive the new question to be well answered already. :)

Edited to respectfully agree with the Wild Okie on the snail matter. :cowboy:

Wild Okie, you got it.

One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through his window, breaking it. Holmes got up and looked out the window just in time to see three neighborhood kids who were brothers run around a corner. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson. The next day Holmes got a note on his door that read "? Crimson. He broke your window." Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock Holmes question about the incident?

Limomike":t7cwb1ak said:
I would say Mark...
And you would be right. As in "?" - question mark :D

The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one,
Michael J. Fox's is quite small.
What is it?

:lol2:
I happen to know the family Bigger in East London. It consists of the mother Pamela, the father Benjamin, the adolescent boy Frederick, and the younger boy Neil who just started school. Which person in this family is the tallest?

Latest posts