Brain Teasers

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank goodness we got away from ducks and elephants :shock:

Ga.prime - have you got one for us?

A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?

alisonb":i88sdi8t said:
Thank goodness we got away from ducks and elephants :shock:

Ga.prime - have you got one for us?

A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
If I'm a survivor I hope to not be buried.

If a hen and a half laid an egg and a half,in day and a half,how long would it take a rooster to set on a door knob and hatch out a hardware store?

Cal

alisonb":ck7c3cj8 said:
Depends on how many cabbages they ate on the following days?

nope

If a cow and a calf, ate a cabbage and a half, every day and a half, how many cabbages would they eat in a week?

LRTX1":2dupfg9w said:
alisonb":2dupfg9w said:
Depends on how many cabbages they ate on the following days?

nope

If a cow and a calf, ate a cabbage and a half, every day and a half, how many cabbages would they eat in a week?

There is a village that has five fortune tellers.

The first fortune teller's prediction has 81 % chance of being correct. The second has 57 % chance of being correct, the third 40 %, the fourth 31 %, and the fifth 10 %.

If you were trying to get the best prediction of your future, which fortune teller would you go to?

alisonb":2ckkjdfn said:
There is a village that has five fortune tellers.

The first fortune teller's prediction has 81 % chance of being correct. The second has 57 % chance of being correct, the third 40 %, the fourth 31 %, and the fifth 10 %.

If you were trying to get the best prediction of your future, which fortune teller would you go to?
You would go to the last one, take what s/he says, and know the opposite to be true.
That way you have a 90% chance of being correct rather than the 81% the first one offers.
I think.

Angie - :tiphat:

There is a clock that has a special way of telling the time. It does not have any hands or numbers on it, but it has a chimer.

If the time is 1 o'clock, it chimes once. If the time is 2 o'clock, it chimes twice, and so forth. The time gap between any two chimes is 2 seconds.

How many seconds would it take you to know the time, after the first chime is heard, if it is 11 o'clock?

alisonb":1zob2eay said:
Angie - :tiphat:

There is a clock that has a special way of telling the time. It does not have any hands or numbers on it, but it has a chimer.

If the time is 1 o'clock, it chimes once. If the time is 2 o'clock, it chimes twice, and so forth. The time gap between any two chimes is 2 seconds.

How many seconds would it take you to know the time, after the first chime is heard, if it is 11 o'clock?

"= (I was not answering, just gave her a little lead to it)

I was running against my older sister, two hundred meters, I finished second and she was next to the last one! :lol:

Latest posts