Brain Teasers

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":14ezmjrp said:
A glass of water with a single ice cube sits on a table. When the ice has completely melted, will the level of the water have increased, decreased or remain unchanged?

None of the above! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think it might be unchanged, or some of it may have evaporated.

alisonb":2incck8i said:
A glass of water with a single ice cube sits on a table. When the ice has completely melted, will the level of the water have increased, decreased or remain unchanged?
Archimedes principal states that an object floating in water will displace a volume of water equal to the weight of the floating object.

ga.prime":2qyunifd said:
alisonb":2qyunifd said:
Archimedes principal states that an object floating in water will displace a volume of water equal to the weight of the floating object.
it will be empty because I drank it! :banana:

Yes, the water level remains unchanged unless time elapses and evaporation takes place or someone drinks it :D

ANAZAZI - You have me stumped, may I google? ;-)

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

alisonb":zi1kpb3x said:
ANAZAZI :tiphat: , but that was a really easy one. Do you have any for us?

You're riding a horse. To the right of you is a cliff and in front of you is an elephant moving at the same pace and you can't overtake it. To the left of you is a hippo running at the same speed and a lion is chasing you. How do you get to safety?

WAKE UP!

alisonb":ufu9q344 said:
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.
They're no e's in it.

ga.prime":142vp4gt said:
alisonb":142vp4gt said:
They're no e's in it.
:tiphat:

ANAZAZI":142vp4gt said:
What is the similarity between an elephant?
I give up :help:

Name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday.

alisonb":3bhbd6ya said:
Name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday.

Christmas day, Saint stevens day, and the north corean constitution day.

The ancient warlock named Munn
is twice as old as his son
twentyfive years ago
was their age ratio
oddly enough three to one.

So how old is he?

ANAZAZI":1zqi45to said:
The ancient warlock named Munn
is twice as old as his son
twentyfive years ago
was their age ratio
oddly enough three to one.