Brahman X Galloway

Help Support CattleToday:

Taurus":sdkfqt9w said:
ALACOWMAN":sdkfqt9w said:
:roll: like I said, there are few brahman crosses that do well in Minnesota winters. :bday:
they may do well,, but their out of their element....like having a cadilac in a lincoln showroom..
Tell them that one :tiphat:[/quote] you do it for me... if they tell you to mind your own dam business.. well we tried :cowboy:[/quote] I'm not going tell them what they should/shouldn't do. They take cares of their cattle very well. As my friend has Brahman and Brahman X Holstein cattle here, never had any problem with them in the winter. The Brahman x highland crosses I seen were very hairy and ugliest....not mentioned that they were high headed.[/quote]

Ummm.... duh. :bang:

SSGenetics":1v389uuc said:
Taurus":1v389uuc said:
ALACOWMAN":1v389uuc said:
:roll: like I said, there are few brahman crosses that do well in Minnesota winters. :bday:
they may do well,, but their out of their element....like having a cadilac in a lincoln showroom..
Tell them that one :tiphat:
you do it for me... if they tell you to mind your own dam business.. well we tried :cowboy:[/quote] I'm not going tell them what they should/shouldn't do. They take cares of their cattle very well. As my friend has Brahman and Brahman X Holstein cattle here, never had any problem with them in the winter. The Brahman x highland crosses I seen were very hairy and ugliest....not mentioned that they were high headed.[/quote]

Ummm.... duh. :bang:[/quote] and not to mention the dark cutter...

I blame that on the Highlander portion of the cross too, because I once saw a Highlander that was crazy as heII, so they all have to be crazy. Plus she had a horrible udder, so they all have horrible udders.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts