Boy in a bubble

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":dqk7nb6v said:
Lets say it was real,that the kid was up there----How would you get him down before he hit a powerline or some other danger?

I think a couple of holes with a pellet gun would have caused it to lose enough lift slowly to bring it down fairly safely.....Pellet gun cause if he was hit,it wouldn't be as bad a wound as a rifle.
What do you think?
Do you think we're gonna see a rash of runaway baloons now?

The news interviewed a feller that pilots them thar balloon deals and he said that wouldnt work.

Just out of curiousity, if your 6 year old took off in a balloon, would your first calls be to a TV station and the FAA, or 911? Talk about not adding up...............!!

It would not suprise me that a million dollars was spent on this hoax,,,what a was of man power and time...These parents should be horse whipped and made to repay the money..from any they get from the books and movie...One of the kids sliped up and basicly said it was a hoax....sorry pepole using their kids this way, human services , should be involved and 11 mo and 29 days for each parent works for me....

Charges are going to be filed against the parents now, lets face it these folks are plain stupid. They made a video of the balloon taking off, the whole family counting down 3-2-1, and the Dad screaming at the young boy when the balloon took off. They said the whole search and rescue cost 2 million.
You got to wonder where these peoples' heads were at?

GMN

GMN":1mhp8kpn said:
Charges are going to be filed against the parents now, lets face it these folks are plain stupid. They made a video of the balloon taking off, the whole family counting down 3-2-1, and the Dad screaming at the young boy when the balloon took off. They said the whole search and rescue cost 2 million.

GMN

Up their buttholes.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":pus1egzc said:
GMN":pus1egzc said:

GMN

Up their buttholes.
Glad to hear it, hope one of them spends sometime in a 6 x 9 small room. and a massive fine.

Now they are saing that there wasn't any way for the kid to have gotten lift off in the thing, anyway. And the Dad was trying to get on another reality tv show, since they've been on one or two already. Dad wanted some more limelight and he arranged for this whole thing to happen. Good thing his son wasn't on that thing. I think that in that case, criminal charges regarding endangering a child would be in order. After all, you don't leave your swimming pool open for every kid, so why would you leave your backyard UFO out for kids to play with?

I think reality television should be outlawed. Or something. Too many people trying to get on them and make asses of themselves.

Or kids getting killed trying to do the stunts they see.
I wish all "reality" shows were off the air and most of their producers jailed.

peg4x4":3vu71u1n said:
Or kids getting killed trying to do the stunts they see.
I wish all "reality" shows were off the air and most of their producers jailed.

Only reality show producer I recall that was jailed was Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild.

Latest posts