Boise State v. UNLV at Vegas this weekend . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Saturday, 11/05/11, 8:30 PM Mt. time, on CBS Sports.

I might actually get to watch this as a real game instead of drawings and arrows, cuz I won't be at home game night!

GO BRONCOS! :D

Guaranteed slaughter. Your gonna have to start applying the betting line to the teams BS plays or it is just boring. They are favored by 42.

Just talked to Dad in Boise. He tells me that Vegas has closed the books on bets for this game -- they aren't doing it. Don't know if Dad's a totally, informed reliable source, but that's the word I got.

The heck with unlv TCU is next week and that may be more interesting. Anyway they better beat them as i made some bold statements to group of TCU people in Dallas last summer and i want them to cuss me next saturday.

Beef11":1zc07e1s said:
The heck with unlv TCU is next week and that may be more interesting. Anyway they better beat them as i made some bold statements to group of TCU people in Dallas last summer and i want them to cuss me next saturday.
I hope TCU beats em by 50 :D

Isomade":28nqc9le said:
Beef11":28nqc9le said:
I hope TCU beats em by 50 :D

Ouch, Iso!!! TCU should be a good game. UNLV played a pretty good game last night -- I got to SEEEE it, after an good day at the AI workshop! I may have to go bumming around to friends for a DISH or DIRECT TV spot next weekend.

Latest posts