Bigfoot

Help Support CattleToday:

captaincoot

Reaction score
Well guys and gals I'm here. When I join a forum I like to ask this stupid question. What would you do If you seen bigfoot chasing your cattle :cboy: I'd leave him alone if he was chasing them the right way :) I know I should start in the introduction thread but hey I'm a coffee shop kinda guy.

Welcome aboard Capitancoot! :welcome: I can tell your going to be a asset to the forum because we need some deep thinkers on here who are willing to tackle the hard questions. As for Bigfoot chasing the cows, well if my cows don't have the intestinal fortitude to defend themselves from a mystical creature that doesn't exist I'm selling the whole bunch.

Alan":2wy2tqh7 said:
I keep a unicorn in with my cattle for just such an occasion.

Alan, you know that Bigfoot lives up by Mt St Helen. He would have to swim the river to get to your pasture and everyone knows that Bigfoots don't swim. You can just sell the unicorn and save some on the pasture.

IF i HAD A UNICORN....

i would keep him in a stall and get rich selling canned unicorn farts....

millions of horse women would buy one....

branguscowgirl":1jwacndl said:
:welcome:

pdf, I would not buy your "canned farts"! I have enough of my own, of many varieties! :D

You would not be in his target market but there are many who will not even fart unless the government pays them to so he'll be very busy selling these to them.

Latest posts