BIG hunk of Gentle!

Help Support CattleToday:

colleen

Reaction score
This is our Simbrah bull. He turned 5 in March. He is the most gentle bull Ive ever had the pleasure of being around. Right here he is getting a good rub down, making grumbling sounds and falling asleep. He does have my :heart:!

romeolayingdown_zpscc4f63ff.png

Oh heck no!! We bought him from Strack Farms in Normangee at The EastTexas Simmental/Simbrah 34th Annual Sale. Never been for sale since. You can google him and he will come up...Mr. Strack U4. He was a virgin bull when we bought him. And thank you! We are very pleaded with him. We arnt in the cattle business, we just have a few cows and the bull, etc. but we enjoy it very much. Our neighbor raises Simbrahs and shows them. He owns a lot of Strack Simbrahs and he bought ours for us. Him and some of the local FFA kids buy our calves to show. Which I like.
Colleen

I saw the title and got nervous.......I thought this thread was about me. I knew a girl named Colleen once :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cowboy: :lol: :hide:

LauraleesFarm":o5qfavh7 said:
I could swear I saw his picture on craigslist not too long ago. Was he advertised recently?

BTW he is really nice.

We bought him in 2010.

I googled him. Looks like you gave $1900. That's a bargain. Why can't I ever get in on something like that?

Yes we did! Actually our neighbor told us he knew of a bull and said he would go get him for us. So he did. He bought all his from Strack and his bull also. And we have bought our cows from him. he has a Big black bull that his daughter showed and won the 2010 international reserve grand champion at the houston livestock show a few years back. Probably can google him, Mr. Strack T960. They call him Tank. He is beautiful.