Big Bad Wolf

Help Support CattleToday:

The wolf was killed in northern Alberta by Jim Johnston. The guy in the photo is Jeff Grimolfson. There is a picture here of Johnston holding the wolf but he could only get it up as far as his chest.
The picure likely has been touched up a little as it passed through the internet because the one in the magazine looks much better.

cowboy43":1ohxkz1i said:
Their are some people that still believe wrestling is real and politicians tell the truth !

Wrestling's not real...Mad Dog Vashon was fakin' it? Ah man.....that bites! Come to think of it, he did that, too...

Alice

cowboy43":2mi9be3z said:
Their are some people that still believe wrestling is real and politicians tell the truth !

I read somewhere where this used to happen once in awhile, but haven't seen any evidence of it lately.

hillsdown":1zr17cx9 said:
VanC":1zr17cx9 said:
The man in the photo is Boris Borzakovsky, former Russian weightlifter and inventor of steroids. He's getting a little long in the tooth, but could probably still lift the weight of ten dead wolves between his thumb and index finger.

Umm wrong, steroids were first discovered in the 30's and there is no known inventor but the Germans have been credited for the invention. If it was this so called unknown then he would have to be in his 90's by now or dead. BYW where is the end of the tail ?

Sorry. I meant to type STEEROIDS, not STEROIDS. You are no doubt correct about the origin of steroids, but steeroids are indeed the invention of good old Boris. This has been verified by the New York Times, our country's primary source of factual and unbiased information. Steroids help scrawney little men become bigger and stronger so they can hit a lot of home runs before they lie to a Congressional subcommittee. Steeroids help scrawney little men become bigger and stronger so they can proudly lift dead animals for all the world to see.

Well, good job guys.

The image has been edited.

Now, not to say that there aren't any Big Bad Wolves out there... :cowboy:

I was just interested to see who would take my word for it. :lol:

TexasBoy":2rjzwyf3 said:
Well, good job guys.

Be interesting to see who takes your word for anything in the future.

AngusLimoX":1m1we2j0 said:
TexasBoy":1m1we2j0 said:
Well, good job guys.

I am glad to see the crowd at CT not easily duped. :clap:

Good thought, ALX...

It will be quite interesting...

TexasBoy":36d6mfnf said:
AngusLimoX":36d6mfnf said:
TexasBoy":36d6mfnf said:
Well, good job guys.

I am glad to see the crowd at CT not easily duped. :clap:

Good thought, ALX...

It will be quite interesting...

and to think I was sitting here feeling kinda bad cuz it looked like ALX was being a little too hard on you. Thanks for the warning ;-)

AngusLimoX":1llrmhm6 said:
The wolf was killed in northern Alberta by Jim Johnston. The guy in the photo is Jeff Grimolfson. There is a picture here of Johnston holding the wolf but he could only get it up as far as his chest.
The picure likely has been touched up a little as it passed through the internet because the one in the magazine looks much better.

We are having real problem with wolves in western central Alberta the last few years. Did you read the article in the latest Cattleman magazine ?

hillsdown":bekfj1yz said:
AngusLimoX":bekfj1yz said:

We are having real problem with wolves in western central Alberta the last few years. Did you read the article in the latest Cattleman magazine ?

I did HD, the number that smacked me in the yap was that a pack can increase it'ts population by 50% per year given food supply.
And it has gotten so bad folks are not retaining calves due to predation???

North America needs a short sharp encounter with hunger. And when you are hungry here is the address of the tree huggers who killed your food supply.

Did you read the article in the latest Cattleman magazine ?

It was an interesting article. link:

http://www.agcanada.com/Article.aspx?ID=15901

The statement that resonated with me was; " The crux of the matter is that animal husbandry comes from the heart. Money doesn't remove the emotional stress of witnessing fine, healthy stock being killed and maimed by frequent, senseless, wasteful wolf attacks."

Financial compensation doesn't cover the cost of the emotional trauma of seeing something you've invested so much in destroyed.

Andrew

AngusLimoX":2jgczytx said:

00small27401826.jpg

Now I don't know what to believe, all we have here in Central Texas is mangey coyotes, if we had them I'd carry a deer rifle all the time. Looks like something from a scyfy movie.

May be because it's dead,but that doesn't look like a purebred wolf..Mabe somebody turned out a "pet" wolf hybred?

Latest posts