Big Bad Wolf

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBoy

Reaction score
Watch out for the Big Bad Wolf

Big Idaho Wolf

The gentleman in the picture is 5' 10"
June 15, 2009
This monster Canadian Grey Wolf was shot due to his continued killing of Livestock in Sun Valley , Idaho

BigBadWolf.jpg

And they say these don't endanger our elk

As much as I would like to believe this, unless you personally saw the animal don't be misled. This looks like a photoshop picture to me. That wolf would have had to weigh over 300lbs. I have seen wolves close enuf to pet that were over 150 lbs and they were no where near that big. I could be wrong but I am sure skeptical.

Not a good photo makeover either.If you'll notice the end of the tail is stuck in the ground instead of laying on the ground.
But I'm gonna say this is probably believed as much as hogzilla. :lol:

Cal

One of the guys in deer camp brought that photo in with the magazine article.
I have seen 80lb yotes stretched out on a drying rack as long, if not longer ( taller ), than that guy.

If that man was lifting that much weight he would be struggling, his back would not be straight or his legs either-I'd say fake a roni.

GMN

GMN":12fj8s3i said:
If that man was lifting that much weight he would be struggling, his back would not be straight or his legs either-I'd say fake a roni.

GMN

:nod: :nod: :nod: Yup! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Alice

A bit sceptical on this one, as a grey wolf can get to about 6ft6in from nose to tail, so would tower this 5ft10in man but he must be very strong to hold a dead weight with straight legs and back. :???:

The man in the photo is Boris Borzakovsky, former Russian weightlifter and inventor of steroids. He's getting a little long in the tooth, but could probably still lift the weight of ten dead wolves between his thumb and index finger.

chrisy":1rhlvtuk said:
A bit sceptical on this one, as a grey wolf can get to about 6ft6in from nose to tail, so would tower this 5ft10in man but he must be very strong to hold a dead weight with straight legs and back. :???:

It's only 197 lbs.

The guy doesn't look much over 180 or 190 lbs.

Considering the "depth of field" of lenses and arperture of the f/setting, something is amiss here. First of all, the wolf is out of focus as is the trees in background. The guy is in focus. He is also smiling...unless he is one dang hung honcho, lifting that much weight he should show some "strain" in his face. The tail stuck in thr ground is also suspect.

Then there is always the "Texas Jackalope" seen at tourist sites: A jackrabbit with antlers...lol.

:lol: :help: :clap:

VanC":1m0meuvc said:
The man in the photo is Boris Borzakovsky, former Russian weightlifter and inventor of steroids. He's getting a little long in the tooth, but could probably still lift the weight of ten dead wolves between his thumb and index finger.

Or with his teeth!

Alice

Alice":20um7xqb said:
VanC":20um7xqb said:

Or with his teeth!

Alice

I'm afraid not. Boris' teeth fell out a few years ago due to his excessive use of steroids. He can also no longer.......well.......you know.

Definetly photo shopped. You can see where the blurring tool feature has been used on the tail and up the back. It is also been used heavily under the wolfs front leg where the hunters arm is going under the "armpit" area. This area has been doctored heavily to try and make the hunters elbow / arm look natural in comparison to the wolf. The wolfs edges are blurry from the blur tool in comparison to the edges of the hunters camo pants which have sharply contrasted areas. Also the shadow made on the ground between the hunters feet does not match where the shadow from the wolf should be. A sloppy blurr tool job has been done on the grass to try and give the impression of a shadow from the wolf.

VanC":3ajd9vvp said:
Alice":3ajd9vvp said:
VanC":3ajd9vvp said:

Or with his teeth!

Alice

I'm afraid not. Boris' teeth fell out a few years ago due to his excessive use of steroids. He can also no longer.......well.......you know.

OMG! He didn't try to lift monster wolves with that, too...did he! EEEEEEEYOW!

Alice

VanC":vmuofnjf said:

Umm wrong, steroids were first discovered in the 30's and there is no known inventor but the Germans have been credited for the invention. If it was this so called unknown then he would have to be in his 90's by now or dead. BYW where is the end of the tail ?

Running Arrow Bill":3bmpe4gq said:
The guy doesn't look much over 180 or 190 lbs.

Considering the "depth of field" of lenses and arperture of the f/setting, something is amiss here. First of all, the wolf is out of focus as is the trees in background. The guy is in focus. He is also smiling...unless he is one dang hung honcho, lifting that much weight he should show some "strain" in his face. The tail stuck in thr ground is also suspect.

Then there is always the "Texas Jackalope" seen at tourist sites: A jackrabbit with antlers...lol.

:lol: :help: :clap:
Now just you hold on there,RAB.You know we have jackalopes down here,and they are just as big as that durn wolf. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Latest posts