BEFORE...(two days ago)

Honey6-13-06.jpg

AFTER...this morning

PIC00010.jpg

What do I do with all these legs?
PIC00009.jpg

SPLAT!
PIC00014-1.jpg

Made it...just in time, they're all watching!
PIC00035.jpg

Ooops, wrong end...I'm stuck, now what?
PIC00036.jpg

Ahh, finally....!
PIC00039.jpg

congrats! what a sweet little donk! now your gonna give me baby fever again! thay are so soft..and fuzzy.. wow your big girls have grown a lot i see, are you campping out in the padlock? LOL Rose

Hi Rose! Yeah, the two big girls are still growing (and shedding...I brush out enough hair to cover a whole 'nother donkey)! The peanut gallery was on hand to watch the new baby, just gotta be in on everything.

One more due, and this will be her first foal, so I just might be sleeping outside the next couple of days. She was bred June 19 last year and looks like a bowling ball on toothpicks.

Tempest6-13-06b.jpg

how exciting! if we were close to ya we'd be camping with you! LOL when jane and i had babies due, we almost wore the hair off momas sides feeling the baby move every day! kids would line up and take turns also even the neighbor kids LOL. its dirving us nuts that ol momma D {highland cow} wont let us feel her baby move LOLso we stand and stare at her,,watching for a twitch or a roll... LOL the guys think we nuts :roll: LOL guess it just a mom thing! ;-) LOL Rose

Latest posts