Bashful 2 Year Old Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I only wanted his picture.
P0003280.jpg

chuckie, I think that bull only has 3 legs! :shock:
:lol: :lol: Good way to keep him from being unmercifully critiqued! :D

That's funny, I could've taken almost the same exact 'pose' of my bull tonight. He was licking his tail and foot too. Had my 3 year old daughter on my shoulders, she says, "daddy, that's the bull, he's a boy" Yes, honey, he's a boy (as we were only 10 feet from him). Then she asks, "daddy, why does he have pink?" :lol2: :lol2: I told her it was because he's a bull, and she continued to look over the rest of the heard. Anyone on here have a good answer for that question for my daughter?

(Sorry to ramble Chuckie, don't mean to jack your thread ...)

torogmc81":3w3g5ie2 said:
That's funny, I could've taken almost the same exact 'pose' of my bull tonight. He was licking his tail and foot too. Had my 3 year old daughter on my shoulders, she says, "daddy, that's the bull, he's a boy" Yes, honey, he's a boy (as we were only 10 feet from him). Then she asks, "daddy, why does he have pink?" :lol2: :lol2: I told her it was because he's a bull, and she continued to look over the rest of the heard. Anyone on here have a good answer for that question for my daughter?

(Sorry to ramble Chuckie, don't mean to jack your thread ...)
I always go with the truth, in the most simplistic form with the kids.
For example: He's a boy so that's where his pee comes out. Boy's and girls are different that way. Just the way they were made. :D

When my daughter was little she wanted to know how babies came out. I used the correct term. Out the mothers vagina.
Next thing you know, she was telling everyone that "babies came from china"! :lol:
Aren't kids great!?

So what you're saying is it's never too early to talk to your 3 year about sheath?
Can you imagine the conversation at Preschool tomorrow? LOL . She'll definitely tell them all about it, she's little miss informant, and can talk circles around most 5 year olds.

torogmc81":3bjb1cjq said:
So what you're saying is it's never too early to talk to your 3 year about sheath?
Can you imagine the conversation at Preschool tomorrow? LOL . She'll definitely tell them all about it, she's little miss informant, and can talk circles around most 5 year olds.
Well, I would use the word "pee pee place" for a 3 yr. old.
Yep, she will be educating them all! They will all want to come to your house and see the "bull with the big pee pee"! :lol: :lol:

Chuckie":4uln7ow9 said:
Branguscowgirl, your little girl is correct, everything is from China now. Everything used to be from Japan before. :lol2:

torogmc81, you can't mess this thread up! :D
:lol: This is true! I guess she was smarter than I thought! :lol: Her doll most likely had come from China, so why not all babies! :lol:
Toro your little girl will no doubt have some good stories to tell about farm life! Enjoy!

torogmc81":c3uzsbii said:

Reminds me of the time my niece and her tween friends came over to ride horses. We went to halter everyone and our gelding was on full display. The girls did a little conference whispering to each other. Then my niece turns to me and says, "We don't like him, we only want to ride the girl horses." hahahaha

I guess that we should start a thread about "The funny things kids say"! :D

My daughter and niece were playing in the bedroom one day when they were about 4 yrs old.
Wondering what they were up to, my BIL went to check on them.
They were buck naked! :shock: When he asked what they were doing, they pated their round little bellies and said, "We're playing Ethiopians!" :lol:
(They had seen too many commercials asking for money for the poor little starving children in Ethiopia!) :hide:

Under the category of "the funny things kids say" ... We just got done with a round of AI synchronization last week and my mom recalled a funny story from when I was a child. During the summers my brother and I would be tasked with checking the AI group for heat in the morning, noon, and evening as part of our summer chores. Apparently someone called the house one day and asked me how the day was going while mom was making her way to the phone and I blurted out "we have 3 cows in heat today!" I'm betting that was probably not the answer the person on the other end of the phone was expecting! :lol:

We were AI'ing some cows about 10 years back, and the grandson was out there. He was about 4 years old. He started asking questions about what was going on. Mr. Wheatley was AI'ing and we told him that he was trying to get the cow pregnant. We told him that we would put her in a pen by herself for a while, then we would turn her loose in with Boomer. Then if Boomer got interested in her in 21 days, we would know that she wasn't pregnant. He looked at us like he was taking it in.

He went to his Great Grandmother's house and was describing it to her what he learned. He said that we had taken a cow to get pregnant, and took it back home to put in with Boomer. He said that if Boomer didn't have a calf with her, then it would be the other man's. :lol2:

Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't go back and see the last page. You ask if he is wearing the color pink because he is polled?
That is an Evan's Farms color. I use a white tag. I hope he's polled. He is supposed to be an Angus, but if he starts growing a set of horns, I will take a picture and post them.

Latest posts