Baseball Season

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
We have any baseball fans here? I always root for the Cubs having grown up watching them on WGN, but don't catch too many games on TV. It's something to watch in the summer, I guess.

Bestoutwest":dc3ipf7d said:
We have any baseball fans here? I always root for the Cubs having grown up watching them on WGN, but don't catch too many games on TV. It's something to watch in the summer, I guess.
I've sort of got back into it. Enjoy the Rangers and Dodgers.

artesianspringsfarm":o5fkstbw said:
The evil empire is back and I couldn't be happier. I truly love MLB, watch or listen to probably 100+ games a year.

My grandfather was an avid Red Sox fan. There is nothing worse than the Yankees. Except maybe the 1986 Mets.

Been an Astros fan for decades. The 2017 season made me happy, and I'm really looking forward to see what happens this year.

St. Louis Cardinals is generally the team of choice in my part of MO. I normally catch a couple games a year and then watch several on TV. My son's travel ball starts this weekend. We'll get about all the baseball we can stand within the next few months.

I enjoy watching a live game but for some reason just can not watch it on tee vee....
Richmond has a double A affiliate team of the Giants and they have done a good job of getting fans to the ball park.
lot of guys who have passed thru here playing in the bigs now.

Latest posts