Reds baseball

Help Support CattleToday:

Logan52

Reaction score
Its ridiculously high salaries and the policies of its management have lessened the attraction of baseball to fans.
Yet, sitting under a shade tree listening to the Reds on the radio and visits to old Crosley Field and Riverfront remain a favored memory.
This year a young Reds club has brought a spirit of never-say-die and reckless enthusiasm to the game that has me listening again. It is a delightful way to pass the day working on the farm with WLW on the truck radio as they broadcast the game.

Cardinal country here, even though they're having an awful year. My favorite oldies country station is part of the Cardinal radio network, if I'm driving I like to listen to the games in the afternoon.

Cardinal country here, even though they're having an awful year. My favorite oldies country station is part of the Cardinal radio network, if I'm driving I like to listen to the games in the afternoon.
Yes growing up in Southern Illinois most everyone was a Cardinal fan listening to Jack Buck on the radio !

Cubs fan here, but I'm in an area that broadcasts both Reds and Braves games on the radio (different stations). Seems like I'm always listening to a ball game. One of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon/evening

Latest posts