bachelor

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I am a bachelor now for a couple months.Took the little wife to the airport yesterday to fly to Ohio to visit with her mother for a while.Her mom wont be around forever she's 88 but still going strong.

But i'm a pretty good cook,and been trained on the washer,dryer,dishwasher,sweeper and other houshold machinery.

And YES I do know better than to use regular dish soap in the dishwasher.
Did this one time and one time only. Pretty funny sight until I had to clean it all up.
Wife was gone and I never did tell her what I done. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cal

Cal, couple months is a loooong time to have to fend for yourself. Gonna have to put in a lot of puter time. :cboy:

Good luck Cal, seems like when I'm home alone the mess seems to somehow grow by the day :oops: .

Larry

You have been single before. I am confident you are up to this. My dad used to eat a lot of canned spaghetti in times like these.

I like it when mine leaves for a w hile. I can get back to being a sink eater and don;t have to mess with full meals. Meat and taters or bread and some beans and I'm a happy camper.

Whenever I have to cook if my wife is not able to, my menu is like this.

Spaghetti w/toast
Hamburgers w/oven baked fries
Homemade Pizza
Steak and baked tater
Sloppy Joe's and mac & cheese
BBQ Chicken and Scalloped potatoes from a box

I'm pretty simple, really.

bandit80":2i1ygxje said:

Spaghetti w/toast
Homemade Pizza
Steak and baked tater

Heck Bandit you're darned near a gore-may cook. That sounds like a pretty good menu to me.

What ya' gotta do for them bachelor periods is head to the store and get ya' several boxes of them make it yourself Chef Boyardee pizzas. Get the one with the pepperoni - best pizza on the planet and very simple to make - it's got real simple instructions on the box.

3waycross":il278bl0 said:
bandit80":il278bl0 said:

Spaghetti w/toast
Homemade Pizza
Steak and baked tater

Heck Bandit you're darned near a gore-may cook. That sounds like a pretty good menu to me.

Maybe so. My mom and my mother-in-law are both very good cooks. However, my wife didn't get the "cooking genes" from her mom. I can at least make a meal or two.

Take the day off before she comes back to clean the house. That way you only have to clean it once.

When my wife's gone for a little while the fare at my place alternates between bolony sandwiches, vienna sausage and cheese and sometimes just a six pack at the local watering hole.

alabama":31fmfk75 said:
Take the day off before she comes back to clean the house. That way you only have to clean it once.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod: :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

Calman":xj66vqzu said:
And YES I do know better than to use regular dish soap in the dishwasher.
Did this one time and one time only. Pretty funny sight until I had to clean it all up.
Wife was gone and I never did tell her what I done. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cal

My wife is the only dishwasher we have. :secret:

alabama":8gjnz4ki said:

What a relief. I thought I was the only one that did that. And if she's only gone a couple of days all I do is wash the dishes. I t gives her a feeling of being needed if she has to clean house when she gets back. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Latest posts