Australian Talk.

Help Support CattleToday:

Six years since I last posted on this great thread. I still wonder how all the posters are doing. @diana 55 and Ken are the last ones posting it seems.
This thread is further evidence that the internet is forever. With the advent of AI, your progeny will be able to study their ancestors with precision, and a smile, and won't have to leave the comfort of their recliner.

Our words can alter the future long after we're dead. I hope my great great great grandkids will understand that I was just a hillbilly with an attitude, and really love them.

This thread is further evidence that the internet is forever. With the advent of AI, your progeny will be able to study their ancestors with precision, and a smile, and won't have to leave the comfort of their recliner.

Our words can alter the future long after we're dead. I hope my great great great grandkids will understand that I was just a hillbilly with an attitude, and really love them.

It can trigger some wonderful memories of people that that you never had the opportunity to meet in person!:cool:

Latest posts