Aubrac

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":2zd8bpys said:
la4angus":2zd8bpys said:
MikeC":2zd8bpys said:
I have a better offer Hill. Send me just $30,000.00 and I'll tell you about it. :lol:
Heck Hill, I can do the same thing. I just don't want to seem cheap, but if you want to just send $30,000.00 and I tell you about it later that would work. Just unnerstand that I won't give you a kiss afterwards. :lol:, and your share of the partnership would be less. Just remember I'm not cheap or easy.
Just remember that the only reason I am willing to go for this small amount is Mike is a good friend of mine and I am willing to share with friends.
I look forward to hearing from you later this afternoon.

Hill, He is a good guy. I can vouch for him. Now send him the money. He has a deal working that will make us all rich.
Yeah, you all just keep listening to MikeC. He may be right about that.

Hill Creek Farm":228wtirf said:
LA4Angus, we I think the answer is still.......No.
Matt Old Buddy
I don't think you unnerstand. I don't want you to give me the money, just make a small loan where you could be be a partner. Ask your Mommy about how this works. I promise you; you could trust both MikeC and myself. I can't talk for MikeC but I I will give you another chance to give an affirmative answer.
Don't make me stay up past my bedtime tho. I need to be fresh to make that cattle deal with our money.
Thanks old buddy. Also I will vouch for MikeC. You could be a good partner for him too. It's possible that Caustic Bruno may want in on a deal like this too, but you couldn't pet your share of the cattle.
I look forward to hearing from you little buddy.

MikeC, I just don't think that he will let go of some money for some old long lost buddies. Well it don't hurt to try does it.
Matt we'll just give you just one more time to say yes. If you don't say yes then I'm gonna gonna quit trying. It'll be your loss not parterning with me and MikeC.

Regards good Buddy

la4

la4angus":1nvpfr59 said:
MikeC, I just don't think that he will let go of some money for some old long lost buddies. Well it don't hurt to try does it.
Matt we'll just give you just one more time to say yes. If you don't say yes then I'm gonna gonna quit trying. It'll be your loss not parterning with me and MikeC.

Regards good Buddy

la4

Last chance Matt. I have another rancher on the hook that has 51 different breeds of cattle. See if you can top that!

MikeC":3mb5k21z said:
la4angus":3mb5k21z said:

Regards good Buddy

la4

Last chance Matt. I have another rancher on the hook that has 51 different breeds of cattle. See if you can top that!
That's real funny MikeC. Take care y'all.

Hill Creek Farm":3i5g85px said:
Forgot to say, good luck MikeC. and LA4Angus on your alls new cattle operations.
Thanks Matt. I am gonna stick to my word and not let you lend me any money. What you and MikeC do is completely up to you and him.

Later

la4angus":lhhzgu43 said:
Hill Creek Farm":lhhzgu43 said:
Forgot to say, good luck MikeC. and LA4Angus on your alls new cattle operations.
Thanks Matt. I am gonna stick to my word and not let you lend me any money. What you and MikeC do is completely up to you and him.

Later

Who said anything about "LEND"? :lol:

MikeC":1ya2e3zt said:
la4angus":1ya2e3zt said:
Hill Creek Farm":1ya2e3zt said:

Later

Mike Shhhhhh. He might be more apt to make a deal with you without lending me any first. ;-)
You gotta know how to work these deals.

la4angus":31y5pw30 said:
MikeC":31y5pw30 said:
la4angus":31y5pw30 said:
Hill Creek Farm":31y5pw30 said:

Later

Mike Shhhhhh. He might be more apt to make a deal with you without lending me any first. ;-)

I hope that you newbies are paying attention to this. :dunce:
This your first lesson on "how to hijack a thread" :compute: :compute: :compute:
Listen and learn. ;-)
Mac

lilmac":7vzm0oe1 said:
la4angus":7vzm0oe1 said:
MikeC":7vzm0oe1 said:
la4angus":7vzm0oe1 said:
Hill Creek Farm":7vzm0oe1 said:

Later

This your first lesson on "how to hijack a thread" :compute: :compute: :compute:
Listen and learn. ;-)
Mac
Your absolutely right lilmac!

lilmac":1ne4zp2e said:
Listen and learn. ;-)
Mac

Thread hijacking cannot be taught or learned. You either have it, or you don't. ;-)

Latest posts