Attention Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Guy":138nxh8j said:
It's hard to forget Texas with so many on this board. I say that as a joke. Just don't get me started on basketball :D :D :D

:D :D I'm a huge Illinois fan. Ever been to one of the Mizzou-Illini "Border Wars" games? It's a real hoot!

longhorn314":2nxby64l said:
Well warpaint,no disrespect and all, UT they just plain(here is a better word on here)stink.The best UT team is the University of Texas Longhorns!! ;-) They can usually figure out who they want their quarterback to be instead of swapping them back and forth.

Meaning no disrespect to you either, but have you heard the sayin, "love it or leave it?"

warpaint":6y4hk3al said:
longhorn314":6y4hk3al said:
Well warpaint,no disrespect and all, UT they just plain(here is a better word on here)stink.The best UT team is the University of Texas Longhorns!! ;-) They can usually figure out who they want their quarterback to be instead of swapping them back and forth.

Meaning no disrespect to you either, but have you heard the sayin, "love it or leave it?"
"love it or leave it" because I don't like UT Tennessee football(that's a first).I'm packing up my family this weekend and loading the cattle and horses and we're outta Tennessee cause of the crappy football team.You must a real sports fanatic.

Dang, Warpaint has done kicked Longhorn314 out of the state. I didn't think even the Govenor could do that. Warpaint, I do enjoy your posts.

Your Tennessee Neighbor (please don't make me leave)
Cuz

redfornow":2u1r2840 said:
Warpaint,

I hope UT does better than last season or you could spend some time in the ER from poking yourself in the eye so you dont have to watch.
You need to just be like us UK fans and become and
all-american at tailgating!!!

MD

Better than last Year!! Those orange UT guys won a National Championship! But I'm an OU and A&M Fan.

Latest posts