Attention Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
As ya'll know, Sat. Sept.2nd is the kickoff of the Tennessee Volunteers football season.
It would be very much appreciated if you wouldn't cross fences, need any emergency treatment, etc. during the games.
While I know this is asking a lot of you girls, it's one of the small pleasures in life, I have left to me in this advanced stage
of life.
Again, your co-operation in this matter would be greatly appreciated! ;-) ;-) :drink: :cowboy:

Warpaint,

I hope UT does better than last season or you could spend some time in the ER from poking yourself in the eye so you dont have to watch.
You need to just be like us UK fans and become and
all-american at tailgating!!!

MD

redfornow":j5nm93ra said:
Warpaint,

I hope UT does better than last season or you could spend some time in the ER from poking yourself in the eye so you dont have to watch.
You need to just be like us UK fans and become and
all-american at tailgating!!!

MD

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.
I'm a die hard Big Orange fan, win, lose or draw.
I'll admit there are times when I just cut the sound down and amble off somewhere else, but the next weekend, I've got on my orange and yellin like a maniac. :lol:

We should all support our local teams. I heard on a radio show yesterday that it will take over 300 cows to supply the NFL with footballs for one season. That's one more thing I can threaten the girls with.

We don't get much SEC football coverage up here. Do any of Crowder's women folk serve as honorary cheerleaders at the UT games or do they attend the Vandy games since its closer to him and the freight would be much less ?

Bullbuyer":1ogq145s said:
We don't get much SEC football coverage up here. Do any of Crowder's women folk serve as honorary cheerleaders at the UT games or do they attend the Vandy games since its closer to him and the freight would be much less ?

I think even UT has it's limits. ;-)

And Vandy has a "Dress Code":

Rule #1 - No cheerleaders uniforms shall take over 25 yards of fabric to construct.

warpaint":23n4s3kx said:
As ya'll know, Sat. Sept.2nd is the kickoff of the Tennessee Volunteers football season.
It would be very much appreciated if you wouldn't cross fences, need any emergency treatment, etc. during the games.
While I know this is asking a lot of you girls, it's one of the small pleasures in life, I have left to me in this advanced stage
of life.
Again, your co-operation in this matter would be greatly appreciated! ;-) ;-) :drink: :cowboy:

Amen :clap:

Hey Warpaint,

Do you make a sign and post it for the girls to read or do you call them together so you can make your announcement?

Also, you going over to the game or just enjoying it from the comfort of your tepee?

Cuz

CUZ":29l4gbdh said:
Hey Warpaint,

Do you make a sign and post it for the girls to read or do you call them together so you can make your announcement?

Also, you going over to the game or just enjoying it from the comfort of your tepee?

Cuz

Now Cuz,
You oughta know my girls can't read! We get together for bi-weekly meetings, where I preside over any disputes they may have at that time. ;-)

I'm not able to go to the game this weekend, but I'll be attending the game on the 24th. (I Hope)

warpaint":16ii3vgu said:
of life.

Up here in Indiana the news was that Peyton Manning gave $1 mil to UT football. I assume that their training facilities were insufficiently luxurious.

You are correct. The poor footballers were having to wipe the sweat from their own brows. Through Peyton's generous gift the team is now able to have one assistant per player whose job is to wipe the sweat off of them after each play, whether they are on the field or not. This enables each player to better focus on their girlfriends, cheerleaders, and the other team (if they so choose). If you feel that they each need two assistants then you might want to match Peyton's generous gift with one of your own. :)

Cuz

CUZ":1e4yvdvd said:
You are correct. The poor footballers were having to wipe the sweat from their own brows. Through Peyton's generous gift the team is now able to have one assistant per player whose job is to wipe the sweat off of them after each play, whether they are on the field or not. This enables each player to better focus on their girlfriends, cheerleaders, and the other team (if they so choose). If you feel that they each need two assistants then you might want to match Peyton's generous gift with one of your own. :)

Cuz

Well, I do sympathize with the hardships endured by UT footballers. But, as an Indiana taxpayer I think I'm already on the hook for Peyton's new stadium so I'm forced to plead "no funds".

They do play in the Big 8. Can be pretty hard to get around OK and Nebraska.

Well warpaint,no disrespect and all, UT they just plain(here is a better word on here)stink.The best UT team is the University of Texas Longhorns!! ;-) They can usually figure out who they want their quarterback to be instead of swapping them back and forth.

Angus Guy":kbauanct said:

You must be an old timer like me. Didn't they add teams a while back and become the Big 12?

I couldn't do the math on how many teams you would have to add to 8 to get 12. I'm a fan of the Big 10, all 11 of them.

I may live in IL but I'm trying to forget the Big Ten. Oh yeah I'm old don't even try to keep up on this conference stuff. Just know those 3 still play in same conference.

Angus Guy":1lmes7o8 said:

They used to play in the Big Eight but that conference no longer exists. They are now in the Big Twelve. Don't forget about Texas, they're in there, too.

It's hard to forget Texas with so many on this board. I say that as a joke. Just don't get me started on basketball :D :D :D

Latest posts