Asking For Prayers

Help Support CattleToday:

The Surgery only lasted 2 1/2 hrs. or so. I Don't know anything else yet. My Aunt is down there and my two cousins have been down there. Was told that my aunt and no one has been able to see him. Dad wants me to ride down there to Vanderbilt with him tomorrow to try and find out more info. Thank You for the Prayers Sent and Please keep us on your prayer list.

FlyingLSimmentals":2idwza3w said:
The Surgery only lasted 2 1/2 hrs. or so. I Don't know anything else yet. My Aunt is down there and my two cousins have been down there. Was told that my aunt and no one has been able to see him. Dad wants me to ride down there to Vanderbilt with him tomorrow to try and find out more info. Thank You for the Prayers Sent and Please keep us on your prayer list.

Thanks for the update. I am keeping your family in my thoughts. I like the idea of going down with your dad. Brothers can make potent medicine.

Back from Nashville. We know he's still alive but everything else seems to need to remain a secret. Lawyer and such stuff supposedly. Dad didn't get to see him but did talk to his wife and kids. Want to Thank You All for Your Prayers, Thoughts, and Responses. You all are Great! I'll update whenever it is that we get to know more. I'm back to posting about cattle and other lighter fun topics.
MIKE

Latest posts